• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.kmart.com/wordlock-padlock-word-combination-1-padlock...

Hardened steel. In a word: secure. Choose your own resettable word combination. 100,000 choices. Resettable. Use words, not numbers. Award-winning product. Great for lockers and equipment. Instructions inside package. Made in China.
Directions: Setting a Combination is as easy as A, B, C: A. With the lock open, turn the slot on the left to reset. B. Turn the letter dials to spell the word of your choice. C. Return slot on left to original position. Your combination is set!

Don't forget 40% CashBack... <-- that was my contribution to April Fool's *yawn* er, eh... 4% CashBack

This item is not designed to secure Fort Knox. Like most other low-end combination locks, it is intended to keep the honest people honest.

Kmart.com
Need a Kmart.com coupon that earns 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

wordlock (20.21kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

nice but OOS everywhere close by for me

I think I'll make my word "COMBO".

"No longer available"

Spinosaurus said:   "No longer available"Welcome to FW. Stop wasting your time reading long dead threads. Set up filters to show you only the last day (or two, if you want). If a new comment has not been posted on a deal in the last day, it's no longer available. Or was never worthwhile.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014