rated:

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

game of thrones (33.29kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I won't watch just one episode. I'll wait until I can stream them all on Prime.

po90260 (Apr. 03, 2013 @ 1:54p) |

I wouldn't go quite that far comparing GoT next to Tolkien's LotR in terms of bona-fide literature, but I find that the ... (more)

dpid (Apr. 03, 2013 @ 2:10p) |

You might be waiting a long time There isn't any worthwhile HBO shows on Prime, let alone Hulu or Netflix streaming.

dpid (Apr. 03, 2013 @ 2:15p) |

• Also categorized in:

Thanks!!

Is Season 3 going to be on Amazon soon?

cool. thanks.

remick said:   http://www.amazon.com/Winter-Is-Coming/dp/B007HJ84ZK/

Thanks, just finished all 4-seasons of the TUDOR's, and wanted to check out Game of Thrones.

Green, thanks...
Too bad all of the seasons aren't free on Prime! Good show but I cancelled HBO so i cant watch it on HBO GO anymore

Free is good.

robby69 said:   remick said:   http://www.amazon.com/Winter-Is-Coming/dp/B007HJ84ZK/

Thanks, just finished all 4-seasons of the TUDOR's, and wanted to check out Game of Thrones.

Game of Thrones is AAAWWWWWSSSOOOOMMMMEEEE!!!!!!!

Tudor is not bad...

Nice Find. repped

Thank you +green.

I saw an advertisement in AMNewYork paper, just throwing this out there in case anyone works/lives in the NYC area.

Game of Thrones: The Exhibition
(A Free Experience)
March 28 - April 3
10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
GOTExhibition.com

That's how we started it. Got hooked. Don't fall for the free episode, you'll end up spending a lot more once you get hooked .

Awesome show, great production values, good writing...best show on cable along with walking dead...I really wish that these content providers would start offering shows ala carte...i'd be more than willing to drop $50 bucks a year for Game of Thrones...i will not pay the $360 FIOS wants to have HBO though

Just buy a good used set or "cough" download it "cough".

Thanks OP!

Nice

Thanks! I'm currently reading the 5th book of the series, but I'd love to check out the show.

You will be hooked.... as far as literary value, this one is almost on par as the Tolkien's legacy. While Tolkien bemused an entirely fantasy world a la PG-13, Song of Ice and Fire does not shy away from the dirtiest ugliest side of humanity, complete with sex and gore without apology, the politics and deceits thrown in with honor and loyalty wrapped in carefully crafted language. This is the role of the lifetime for Peter Dinklage and you'll see why. It is addicting and make you want more... HBO hit this one right out of the ballpark..... no question about it.

Thanks OP! In for 1!

HOOOOT

thanks

SteelRing said:   You will be hooked.... as far as literary value, this one is almost on par as the Tolkien's legacy. While Tolkien bemused an entirely fantasy world a la PG-13, Song of Ice and Fire does not shy away from the dirtiest ugliest side of humanity, complete with sex and gore without apology, the politics and deceits thrown in with honor and loyalty wrapped in carefully crafted language. This is the role of the lifetime for Peter Dinklage and you'll see why. It is addicting and make you want more... HBO hit this one right out of the ballpark..... no question about it.

Ok, now that I am hooked, where can I find a deal on the rest of the season?

I won't watch just one episode. I'll wait until I can stream them all on Prime.

SteelRing said:   You will be hooked.... as far as literary value, this one is almost on par as the Tolkien's legacy. While Tolkien bemused an entirely fantasy world a la PG-13, Song of Ice and Fire does not shy away from the dirtiest ugliest side of humanity, complete with sex and gore without apology, the politics and deceits thrown in with honor and loyalty wrapped in carefully crafted language. This is the role of the lifetime for Peter Dinklage and you'll see why. It is addicting and make you want more... HBO hit this one right out of the ballpark..... no question about it.

I wouldn't go quite that far comparing GoT next to Tolkien's LotR in terms of bona-fide literature, but I find that the series is much more entertaining as an adult than the LotR movies.

po90260 said:   I won't watch just one episode. I'll wait until I can stream them all on Prime.

You might be waiting a long time There isn't any worthwhile HBO shows on Prime, let alone Hulu or Netflix streaming.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014