• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

specs
Disclaimer

more specs
Disclaimer
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004W7E7RY/ref=ox_sc_act_title_...

Mount Price $75.99 Shipping $6.99

49% off Amazon price. I actually have one of these mounts and was looking to buy a new one for my Mom's TV and was surprised to see this price. I paid nearly double a few months back. Really great mount, very sturdy and best of all easy to assemble and mount your TV and this is coming from a guy who struggles with most DIY projects.
Anyway, thought it was a good deal so thought I would share. the one caveat is it says may take a little longer to ship since it comes from Vancouver so I guess it has to pass through customs. No expedited shipping available but a little slower wait for shipping time is a small price to pay for a great deal.

The company that makes this is called Wallwizard and they are based in California. Here is the link to the manufacturer website product detail page for some more details than you can find on Amazon.

http://www.wallwizardproducts.com/#s=0&mi=2&pt=1&pi=10000&p=14&a...

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks, this is exactly what I was looking for! The mounts locally at BB and a few other stores were crap and far more expensive. I want flush against wall but also want tilt. My son has a motorized mount by that same company so I recognized the name. His swivels 90 degrees and he uses his an app on his iPhone to control the movement which is pretty cool. He loves it and works well since he has a long narrow living room. But I don't need swivel just tilt. Just ordered one and seller replied right away. Cant wait to mount my new Sammy and the wife will love saving all that space it takes up now on the stand.

One review on Amazon (dated yesterday) and one comment here (from a 'new' member).

Perhaps I'm reading too much into this, but that's a pretty thin recommendation to pry for $80 from my wallet.

I paid more in taxes on my TV than this mount cost. Since the price listed is half of what Amazon charges it at least qualifies as a hot deal to my tired old eyes. I have no idea if it is a good mount or not, all I can say is I paid a lot more for my mount which is similar but also swivels but not enough. You have to be careful with some of these mounts though, last thing you want is your $2,000 TV falling off the wall from a shoddy or cheaply made one.

Robertb73, do you know the model number of that motorized one you can control with an iPhone or where to buy one? I have been looking for a swivel mount like that but didn't know they exist, at least not one that you can control with an iPhone and I would assume iPad. I wonder if it has bluetooth built in. I am trying to use my iPad as my main universal remote and I am good for the TV, DirecTV, and audio but that would be handy since my old bones gets tired of adjusting my TV when I want to sit in my lazy boy or sofa which are spaced far apart. The missus already says me and my lazy boy are a match made in heaven so I might as well take it to the next level.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014