• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
4lb bag or smaller of Science Diet Ideal Balance dry cat or dog food free after mail-in rebate (up to $12.99).

Purchase must be made 3/1/2013 – 12/21/2013 and completed rebate form, UPC and receipt postmarked by 1/31/2014.

Member Summary

Science Diet
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer

Form for cat food rebate
Thanks Bluefw
Disclaimer

Form for dog food rebated
Thanks Bluefw
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Has anyone had trouble getting this rebate? I purchased mine in April and sent in the rebate and heard nothing back. I... (more)

leenga (Oct. 28, 2013 @ 11:45a) |

Try CONTACTING them through their online contact form.

SlamminMOFO (Oct. 28, 2013 @ 2:16p) |

Buy your bags today! Last chance!

Bluefw (Dec. 31, 2013 @ 3:04p) |

Petco $5 off coupon (Expires 6/15/13).
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

nice one

can I buy from Amazon?

mnsweeps said:   can I buy from Amazon?

I would call the number at the bottom of the form and ask. The small print says "cash register receipt" and rebates can be denied for the smallest of reasons.

No household limit on this offer?

Corrected ZIP+4 code is 44149-0513.

Thanks Blue!

My kids love this stuff with Soy milk, so crunchy

Thanks, OP!

Ideal Balance is actually good cat food, unlike most of the other Science Diet varieties (due to corn, gluten etc).

BTW, I also added the rebate form for cat food to the Quick Summary: edit: For current links, see Bluefw's post below!
It has a different offer number, so double-dipping for cat AND dog owners possible...?

giselmey said:   Thanks, OP!

Ideal Balance is actually good cat food, unlike most of the other Science Diet varieties (due to corn, gluten etc).

BTW, I also added the rebate form for cat food to the Quick Summary: Cat Food Rebate Form
It has a different offer number, so double-dipping for cat AND dog owners possible...?

Thanks for adding that. It could likely be a double-dip opportunity.

The forms say visit hillsidealbalance.com for full terms and conditions, but I don't see the T&Cs on that page.

Just a heads up: I received a snail mail today from PETsMART including two $5 Off coupons for SD Ideal Balance.

You might not be able to use the coupons with this offer (see restrictions on form) but it gives you a decent price of currently app. $2/lb for the small bag or $1.73/lb for the large bag if you decide to keep feeding this food.

The links no longer go to the forms. I've added the files.

Thank you!!

Received a rejection today because Petco offered it's own special discount pricing. I called the rebate center.. They said they will look at it. I am not about to go running to another store just because Petco had a special. Will be calling the AG if denied.

Got my checks yesterday. 2 more in the mail.

Can we feed this to the elderly?

How do you obtain the coupon?

jeanmarierandall said:   How do you obtain the coupon?

It is a mail-in rebate. Download the appropriate file from this post and follow the steps on the page.

$3 coupon
Disclaimer
$3.00 off any one bag of Hill's SD dog or cat food.

http://www.petco.com/petco_page_PC_hillscoupons0813.aspx

usernamemax20charact said:   $3.00 off any one bag of Hill's SD dog or cat food.

http://www.petco.com/petco_page_PC_hillscoupons0813.aspx

Just a heads up... you will NOT get your rebate if you use a coupon.

According to the rebate form, one rebate per form is allowed; this does not indicate that there is a limit to the number of rebates that one name/address may submit.

BennyZz said:   According to the rebate form, one rebate per form is allowed; this does not indicate that there is a limit to the number of rebates that one name/address may submit.

I remember this being discussed once before... Someone called and they said it's one per household. Since the cat and dog food are two different rebates, you can do each at one house.

I was searching before I posted... (bump)

Has anyone had trouble getting this rebate? I purchased mine in April and sent in the rebate and heard nothing back. I keep trying to call the rebate number and keep having problems getting hung up on or left on hold.

leenga said:   Has anyone had trouble getting this rebate? I purchased mine in April and sent in the rebate and heard nothing back. I keep trying to call the rebate number and keep having problems getting hung up on or left on hold.
  Try CONTACTING them through their online contact form.

Buy your bags today! Last chance!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014