Clearance iPads @ BestBuy

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
https://clearance.bestbuy.com/ has clearance ipads discounted at 30%. Limited Stock and In store pick up only. Might not be available at all stores. Was able to get ipad3 64gb ATT for 545.99

Best Buy
See Best Buy coupons that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

ipad
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Verizon version of Ipad 3 and Ipad 4 use Verizon 4g LTE micro sim. It will automatically show the switch on Verizon we... (more)

mindstream98 (Apr. 07, 2013 @ 1:48p) |

Every LTE device from Verizon uses a SIM.

coolbreeze (Apr. 07, 2013 @ 2:04p) |

Just don't activate at store. Once you get home, pull out micro sim out of Ipad and put yours in from you're phone. Gr... (more)

mindstream98 (Apr. 07, 2013 @ 6:05p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Tried more than 10 zipcodes but none is available

Thanks for the post. Was able to pick up the 64GB with a case for $590 OTD. The ad states brand new in the box, not a refurb. Great deal.

This is the third version, not the newest 4th gen (with lightning cable). Still a good deal, but it isn't obvious what they are selling without reading the description.

Not bad. Thanks.

It's where they all should be - in the clearance bin. Red away, please! lol!

oh wow,i will check it out.

I will be checking with my local Best Buy tomorrow!

Thanks. Picked up White one 64GB!

iPad 2 and 3rd gens are 30% off. Valid at bestbuy.com as well with free ship. Make it hotter with up to 6% off using PlasticJungle.com e-gift cards.

If they have any in-store, go haggle. According to a local BB manager, AAPL charges them $400 per month, per outdated AAPL unit (iPad/Macbook, whatever) to keep in inventory. They want these gone, trust me. Dicker and negotiate. Fun! (done it many times with AAPL products).

In case it helps anyone, while trying various zip codes I saw a white 16gb available in Asheville, NC.

I couldn't find any in the last 150 miles ... if someone can find anything in NJ, please let me know ! Thanks !

It has retina display
iPad 3 vs iPad 4

coolbreeze said:   If they have any in-store, go haggle. According to a local BB manager, AAPL charges them $400 per month, per outdated AAPL unit (iPad/Macbook, whatever) to keep in inventory. They want these gone, trust me. Dicker and negotiate. Fun! (done it many times with AAPL products).

A BB manager told you that Apple charges them $400, per unit, per month? Makes absolutely no sense.

Great find. Thanks for the post.

EradicateSpam said:   coolbreeze said:   If they have any in-store, go haggle. According to a local BB manager, AAPL charges them $400 per month, per outdated AAPL unit (iPad/Macbook, whatever) to keep in inventory. They want these gone, trust me. Dicker and negotiate. Fun! (done it many times with AAPL products).

A BB manager told you that Apple charges them $400, per unit, per month? Makes absolutely no sense.

BB

Does Discover CC give you Cash Back on BB Clearance Store? That would be sweet (at 5%) but I do not see it anywhere....

k .. so i got one in princeton, nj 64gb + At&T for $585... not sure if its a good deal as I wouldn't need 64 GB... Im banking on the BB return policy !

No Go for Zip code 22015 ( Metro Northern Virgina Area )

jomarrod said:   Does Discover CC give you Cash Back on BB Clearance Store? That would be sweet (at 5%) but I do not see it anywhere....

They do. Just log in thru discover and go to the bestbuy site from there.

Got 2. Thx OP

Sueyko said:   jomarrod said:   Does Discover CC give you Cash Back on BB Clearance Store? That would be sweet (at 5%) but I do not see it anywhere....

It is for regular bestbuy, not clearance bestbuy.

Ipad 2, 16gb is $400.

ohdaho said:   iPad 2 and 3rd gens are 30% off. Valid at bestbuy.com as well with free ship.Q]

got 1 @ Memphis, TN (zipcode 38113)
though it shows LIMITED stock
will see if it goes through (hopefully it's not an open box item)
OP thanks for sharing

jjfat said:   Sueyko said:   jomarrod said:   Does Discover CC give you Cash Back on BB Clearance Store? That would be sweet (at 5%) but I do not see it anywhere....

So just buy it from bestbuy.com. It's the same inventory, same prices, and essentially the same deal post that's been covered before about the clearance iPad 3's at bestbuy. Link

Thanks alot guys... I woke up this morning and I had no plan to spend any money.. .then I saw this deal. I brought one. Thanks alot

jjfat said:   Sueyko said:   jomarrod said:   Does Discover CC give you Cash Back on BB Clearance Store? That would be sweet (at 5%) but I do not see it anywhere....

I will confirm that by going thru the the discover site into bestbuy.com and going into the clearance section, the 5% CashBack was reported to my discover account days later. (I bought the ipad2 for $279 a few days ago)

thedbn said:   got 1 @ Memphis, TN (zipcode 38113)
though it shows LIMITED stock
will see if it goes through (hopefully it's not an open box item)
OP thanks for sharing

Which store?
Is now unavailable for me

EradicateSpam said:   coolbreeze said:   If they have any in-store, go haggle. According to a local BB manager, AAPL charges them $400 per month, per outdated AAPL unit (iPad/Macbook, whatever) to keep in inventory. They want these gone, trust me. Dicker and negotiate. Fun! (done it many times with AAPL products).

Having worked at Best Buy before, they can keep a product in the store for only so long. After that period, they get back-charged on a repeated interval by the manufacturer for keeping the product in the store--the longer it stays the higher the charge. It can even be as high or even greater than the retail price of the product. Thus is the reason why Best Buy has great deals occasionally for open item and sitting products.

Why the back-charge? I'm not sure. Probably a contractual term between Best Buy and the manufacturers.

This started last Friday. So in-store stock is probably very very limited by now, if not completely gone. Was able to get a 64GB gen3 last Sat. for about $455 brand new in box. But everything else was no longer available.

Way overpriced. I'd try one for $199

some available in central mi, lansing and midland.

wc455 said:   EradicateSpam said:   coolbreeze said:   If they have any in-store, go haggle. According to a local BB manager, AAPL charges them $400 per month, per outdated AAPL unit (iPad/Macbook, whatever) to keep in inventory. They want these gone, trust me. Dicker and negotiate. Fun! (done it many times with AAPL products).

Having worked at Best Buy before, they can keep a product in the store for only so long. After that period, they get back-charged on a repeated interval by the manufacturer for keeping the product in the store--the longer it stays the higher the charge. It can even be as high or even greater than the retail price of the product. Thus is the reason why Best Buy has great deals occasionally for open item and sitting products.

Why the back-charge? I'm not sure. Probably a contractual term between Best Buy and the manufacturers.
When the inventory investment comes upfront from BestBuy, there is no back charge. When bestbuy pays nothing upfront, the manufacturer imposes that charge in lieu of blocked investment.

The 64GB versions are available in Atlanta, GA

AzzuriStar said:   Which store?
Is now unavailable for me

Germantown pkwy (store 165)

I picked up a 64gb yesterday from the Savannah, GA store. Thanks FW!

This is perfect. Thanks.

great deal. but all sold out near me

Skipping 15 Messages...
Just don't activate at store. Once you get home, pull out micro sim out of Ipad and put yours in from you're phone. Great thing about Verizon is that you can pull out the micro sim and place in any 4G LTE phone with no issue. Only ones that won't work are Iphone 5 that use nano sim. However, if you have nano to micro sim adapter, you can use in this ipad. They're a $1 or more on eBay.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014