Clearance iPads @ BestBuy

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Not only sold out near me but everywhere else I checked. Wish I could have seen this thread as soon as it posted since it looks like stock sold out in every zipcode within minutes.

$405 for 16gb verizon ipad 3? yay or nay

Its a better deal for the 64gb but way cheaper than buying the ipad 4 with service.

Picked up a 64GB AT&T White iPad in Naples, FL. Thanks OP! The wife's B-Day is tomorrow, perfect timing.

I was never able to checkout...tried for days on units I found in stock, added to the cart, showed available, but no go on the final checkout screen.

What a great deal, this makes them equivalent to other tablets and maybe even cheaper.

Should I use ipad 2 i paid 265 for or an ipad 3 i paid 405 for?

I got a white 64GB w/AT&T yesterday, came to $584.21, a STEAL! In case some of you have relatives or friends here, this is what's in my area, Tampa Bay:

32GB Black Verizon: St. Petersburg 33710, Tampa 33647

64GB White AT&T: Tampa 33625

64GB Black AT&T: Sarasota 34231

Probably won't last the weekend since 36 hours ago there was double, maybe triple, this amount. Good Luck!

Upromise has 7% back at BestBuy this month.

Can I swap my iphone 5's at&t sim card and put it in this ipad to get 4G data or do I have to sign up for new service?

You can put in your Verizon micro sim into the Verizon version and use with no issue. Great for those who still have unlimited data. Still have a few white 64 GB Verizon versions at the Mansfield TX store.. Good luck

Last time I checked, the Verizon Ipad has no sim. I could be wrong, it has happened once before

Verizon version of Ipad 3 and Ipad 4 use Verizon 4g LTE micro sim. It will automatically show the switch on Verizon website.

Princess9483 said:   Last time I checked, the Verizon Ipad has no sim. I could be wrong, it has happened once before
Every LTE device from Verizon uses a SIM.

Just don't activate at store. Once you get home, pull out micro sim out of Ipad and put yours in from you're phone. Great thing about Verizon is that you can pull out the micro sim and place in any 4G LTE phone with no issue. Only ones that won't work are Iphone 5 that use nano sim. However, if you have nano to micro sim adapter, you can use in this ipad. They're a $1 or more on eBay.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014