p3-2
Disclaimer

instant 1
Disclaimer

instant 2
Disclaimer
Here's what's coming

Thanks to ctown209

See also horizon6's post with PDF and more complete set of pages: Just down here.

Member Summary

Logo
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
The Costco by me (Rockland County, NY) is also horrible. So much that my wife will not go there alone anymore. Maybe tha... (more)

emp1 (May. 03, 2013 @ 6:03a) |

Thank you.

xhsiao (May. 03, 2013 @ 6:09p) |

How much do you guys interact with the employees that you can say you are being treated rudely? I'm honestly curious.

MissCrabette (May. 03, 2013 @ 8:22p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Since when did these get put in the grocery forum?

Thank you OP! I'm actually surprised they have a 11 day gap between coupons (last coupon book ended on the 31st! Glad to see the coupons. Thank you again!

Thank you for the post op. These coupons are some of the most disappointing Costco has offered in some time.

May not be the whole book yet -- some electronics,computers, costco.com seem to be missing.

April
Disclaimer
More in .pdf.

Edit 4/3 - V2.pdf w/better quality images added.

VivYip said:   Thank you OP! I'm actually surprised they have a 11 day gap between coupons (last coupon book ended on the 31st! Glad to see the coupons. Thank you again!
Its normal for them to have a 7-10 day window between active coupon books.

Green for the poster, red for the book contents.

Anyone have a model number on the Toshiba Laptop? The item number is not valid on the website.

Thanks for posting, always good to see these early!

where the pool chlorine coupon?? Need some this year

Thanks for posting! I was anxious to find out which Tire Brand was going on sale (buy 4, $70.00 rebate) since Last Month was Bridgestone and I bought Michelin. I was hoping for a price adjustment but sadly, it's Bridgestone again! Grrrrrrr...

burrzoo said:   Thanks for posting! I was anxious to find out which Tire Brand was going on sale (buy 4, $70.00 rebate) since Last Month was Bridgestone and I bought Michelin. I was hoping for a price adjustment but sadly, it's Bridgestone again! Grrrrrrr...

Sorry, the "$70 off four" tire brand usually changes every other coupon book, i.e. two month cycle for each of the two brand.

Urgh, naturally I just bought the Ricardo hard side set yesterday. $30 off coupon now... guess I'll go get it either adjusted or return/rebuy. Anyone else have experience doing this?

Thanks, OP. This type of thing is exactly why I appreciate seeing these early.

Yeah! Hebrew Nationals are back. Only hot dogs the kids will eat, wish they had them year around.

bluevideo said:   Urgh, naturally I just bought the Ricardo hard side set yesterday. $30 off coupon now... guess I'll go get it either adjusted or return/rebuy. Anyone else have experience doing this?

Thanks, OP. This type of thing is exactly why I appreciate seeing these early.

We just bought the OsteoBiflex. Gonna get my 6 bucks there.

Yes, I've done that in the past. All you need to do is bring your receipt and they'll price adjust. If you don't have it, then you'll have to do return/rebuy.

Zuke76 said:   Anyone have a model number on the Toshiba Laptop? The item number is not valid on the website.
The #737730 will probably come online 4/11 or there abouts.

burrzoo said:   Thanks for posting! I was anxious to find out which Tire Brand was going on sale (buy 4, $70.00 rebate) since Last Month was Bridgestone and I bought Michelin. I was hoping for a price adjustment but sadly, it's Bridgestone again! Grrrrrrr... They won't do adjustment for tires you bought prior to the coupon going active anyway. At least that's what they told me when I asked.

bump!

Let the savings begin cant go wrong!
sale start today.

e1d1 said:   Zuke76 said:   Anyone have a model number on the Toshiba Laptop? The item number is not valid on the website.
The #737730 will probably come online 4/11 or there abouts.

And here it is. Toshiba Satellite S855
Link

how good are the bridge stone tires?
any thoughts?

cyruskaker12 said:   how good are the bridge stone tires?
any thoughts?

Some are "rock solid"

Have found and used quality tires from both Bridgestone and Michelin, but have the latter currently. More variation between various tires than simply between brands. Look for the tire qualities you want and make a selection. Costco usually alternates the "coupon" savings between the two brands every other booklet so sghould be Michelin next time (start approx. mid-May).

cyruskaker12 said:   how good are the bridge stone tires?
any thoughts?

I have two vehicles with Bridgestone Duelers all seasonal's, both are on their second set and I expect to get the same performance that I got from the original 60k and 65k. For some reason Costco has a lower warranty for OEM equipment, don't understand the reasoning on that. They still repair but the replacement is prorated (5 year warranty) lower, I think they just want you to go with a different choice that's more expensive (I've always respected Costco but this is peculiar). They've served me well so it's no problem for me.

Edit: I just looked at my warranty again and there's nothing different, 5 yr/60k. Excellent. I'll have to call because I don't think the people at the counter are supposed to up-sell you. /Edit

edit2 I think that's very common with any tire shop, every one I've been to. I knew what I wanted from experience and homework when I went in, which is always recommended anywhere. I'll still post about the warranty thing after I call Monday/edit2

horizon6 said:   burrzoo said:   Thanks for posting! I was anxious to find out which Tire Brand was going on sale (buy 4, $70.00 rebate) since Last Month was Bridgestone and I bought Michelin. I was hoping for a price adjustment but sadly, it's Bridgestone again! Grrrrrrr...

Sorry, the "$70 off four" tire brand usually changes every other coupon book, i.e. two month cycle for each of the two brand.

Thank you for the information! The guys in the tire shop said it would change monthly! Does anyone provide good customer service anymore????

burrzoo said:
"Does anyone provide good customer service anymore????"

I think that's a pretty common question these days, with so many places having a high turn over. I think generally Costco is a favorable place to work from what I've heard. The one that I frequent has many familiar people that I've seen ever since this store opened probably ten years now.
I enjoy their good customer service in all areas not just the tire shop, and as far as my statement above with them upselling for something a little more $... I think that's very common with any tire shop, every one I've been to.

Good Customer Service comes from the top, it's dictated whether you do or you don't, it's an asset that encourages good business (and longevity IMO). Low wage places mostly lack customer service in my experience. And sometimes we don't get it because maybe the person is new on the job.
I think Costco encourages it so one shouldn't give up on them.

e1d1 said:   

Don't worry...I would never give on Costco! Seems like I'm there very other day! LOL!

Thanks!

Is that Magic Bullet blender set any good? Does someone have experience with it?

How's Costco's return policy these days on electronics? Thinking about a DSLR but don't want to get screwed with a restocking fee in case it doesn't work out.

yumpop said:   How's Costco's return policy these days on electronics? Thinking about a DSLR but don't want to get screwed with a restocking fee in case it doesn't work out.I bought a Nikon DSLR and didn't like it and bought a Canon instead. They went through every box as part of the return, but I had no problem returning it. It was within a month of the purchase.

The magic bullet is AWESOME!

Sale ends Sunday!

cyruskaker12 said:   Sale ends Sunday!

Yes, Sunday, May 5th !!

e1d1 said:   burrzoo said:

I think that's a pretty common question these days, with so many places having a high turn over. I think generally Costco is a favorable place to work from what I've heard. The one that I frequent has many familiar people that I've seen ever since this store opened probably ten years now.
I enjoy their good customer service in all areas not just the tire shop, and as far as my statement above with them upselling for something a little more $... I think that's very common with any tire shop, every one I've been to.

Good Customer Service comes from the top, it's dictated whether you do or you don't, it's an asset that encourages good business (and longevity IMO). Low wage places mostly lack customer service in my experience. And sometimes we don't get it because maybe the person is new on the job.

I have to say the 4 San Jose/Santa Clara area Costcos are not much better than Walmarts these days. Some days I wonder why I pay a membership to be treated like crap. They do sell cheap gas and offer some other benefits, so I still shop there. But I don't feel bad about returning stuff like I did before. Hell, I just returned a 4 year old fire extinguisher, and the cashier's rolling eyes didn't bother me a bit. I'm gonna make my membership fee worth it. Costco is definitely not what it used to be 10, 15 years ago. I don't need to be pampered, but I do expect to be treated with courtesy, respect, and fairness. Low pay is not an excuse for being a rude prick!

You sound like a rude prick.

xhsiao said:   e1d1 said:   burrzoo said:

I have to say the 4 San Jose/Santa Clara area Costcos are not much better than Walmarts these days. Some days I wonder why I pay a membership to be treated like crap. They do sell cheap gas and offer some other benefits, so I still shop there. But I don't feel bad about returning stuff like I did before. Hell, I just returned a 4 year old fire extinguisher, and the cashier's rolling eyes didn't bother me a bit. I'm gonna make my membership fee worth it. Costco is definitely not what it used to be 10, 15 years ago. I don't need to be pampered, but I do expect to be treated with courtesy, respect, and fairness. Low pay is not an excuse for being a rude prick!

The Costco by me (Rockland County, NY) is also horrible. So much that my wife will not go there alone anymore. Maybe that's a good thing because I'll save on unnecessary purchases The employees are just rude and treat you like crap. I always let my membership expire because I'm like do I really want to keep taking this crap, I'll usually wait a few months and then renew (because my local Costco offers items that are difficult to find in other stores for a reasonable price). My membership expired in January and still didn't renew, I might just not renew and go back to BJ's. BJ's never treated me like this when I was a member years ago but unfortunately they don't have some things that I buy at Costco. Overall BJ's had a more consistent selection of items and more of a "one stop shop" and carry more of the brands I buy. I'm thinking of just signing up for BJ's again and then tag along with a friend when I need something at Costco that I can't get elsewhere. Oh, and BJ's hours are way better too.

slickdeal45 said:   You sound like a rude prick.

Thank you.

How much do you guys interact with the employees that you can say you are being treated rudely? I'm honestly curious.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014