• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
clb4g9 said:   Ended up getting an extra $100 I wouldn't have otherwise gotten.

Please explain.

I sent an email and they added it. I had my own code. I would *love* the one that SafetyDance got because I have about $80 rewards, but aren't these 1x use???

Thank you for contacting Shop Your Way Rewards regarding missing 20,000 points.
I apologize that the system did not award points properly. The coupon was suppose to initiate the addition. We have added the points for your account. Please access your account to see your latest balance. [/]

SafetyDance said:   clb4g9 said:   Ended up getting an extra $100 I wouldn't have otherwise gotten.

Please explain.

He used your match offer which said it would match up to $100. My question is how he was able to use it because I thought they were 1x

I also have not gotten any points to my account yet. I ordered on 4/3 ... I did send an email this morning to info@shopyourwayrewards.com ... I finally got a reply from the usual unskilled representative which said "you did receive the 20,000 points off your purchase. This is what is called an extreme offer. When you redeem your points, it triggers the offer to show and takes that amount off your purchase"

I obviously replied having to detail step by step how I didn't get the points. I have had many issues with Sears.com orders in the past... if it wasn't for certain offers I would NEVER buy from them....

camar0 said:   I obviously replied having to detail step by step how I didn't get the points. I have had many issues with Sears.com orders in the past... if it wasn't for certain offers I would NEVER buy from them....

I agree with you 100%. It is like pulling teeth most of the time when they put out these offers. Is their system really that messed up? It appears so, especially if you make purchases in-store. Just keep on them for the points and eventually they do give them to you.

Tried to redeem at a store today and got the too many uses error. Manager came right over and knew exactly what was going on. She called customer service and had my points credited right there. Great customer service!

check this reply I just got:

Thank you for contacting Shop Your Way Rewards regarding the offer.

I apologize for the confusion, the wording on that particular offer is unclear.

Looking at the account it does not look like the offer triggered as the previous representative said.

Basically this offer was what we call and Extreme Redeem offer. The way the offer works is if you make a qualifying purchase, enter the coupon code that came with the offer and redeem $25 in points, you would then get an additional $20 in points taken off the purchase right then and there.

However since you paid for the items completely using the points you had, the $20 was not able to trigger and be used because the remaining amount due was less than the $20.
As I stated above, we have found that this offer was very confusing for our members, so as a courtesy I will go ahead and add the $20 to the account. You will be able to see the points within the next 24 hours.

We apologize for the confusion and any inconvenience this issue may have caused you.

Once again, thank you for contacting us and being a Shop Your Way Rewards member. We value your business and look forward to serving you in the future.

LOL @ people fraudulently getting points by complaining to corporate when using the one time use code that doesn't work anymore...

camar0 said:   check this reply I just got:

As I stated above, we have found that this offer was very confusing for our members,

The wording is very clear, they are the ones that are confused :<

gizmo said:   camar0 said:   check this reply I just got:

As I stated above, we have found that this offer was very confusing for our members,

The wording is very clear, they are the ones that are confused :<

agreed

STEALfromCAGgive2FW said:   LOL @ people fraudulently getting points by complaining to corporate when using the one time use code that doesn't work anymore...

It's NOT a one time use coupon!

SafetyDance said:   STEALfromCAGgive2FW said:   LOL @ people fraudulently getting points by complaining to corporate when using the one time use code that doesn't work anymore...

you're right! the different numbers below the scannable code in my 3 different SYWR email accounts are there for no reason!

STEALfromCAGgive2FW said:   SafetyDance said:   STEALfromCAGgive2FW said:   LOL @ people fraudulently getting points by complaining to corporate when using the one time use code that doesn't work anymore...

you're right! the different numbers below the scannable code in my 3 different SYWR email accounts are there for no reason!

Manager at Sears checked her smartphone and verified that her coupon code was exactly the same as mine.

Here's what happened yesterday in-store: got 2 items totaling $25.99. I had over $25 in SYWR. The lady rung up coupon at the start before adding member # and then forgot to add afterwards, or something so messed up and receipt didn't show any coupon usage. Alarmed I asked to fix, she called mgr who said redo everything. She did return, points back presumably. Then redid this time with "Club" option at POS before scanning membership card. Apparently return had gone in properly! The redo purchase worked perfectly, the points were applied to full purchase price, and right on the receipt instead of remaining X points receipts showed X+20000 points. So instant points in-store.

BTW today got a deceptive email saying $5 extra in your account. Inside says spend $30 at Kmart to get $5 automatically, What BS.... in trash next second ...

SafetyDance said:   Manager at Sears checked her smartphone and verified that her coupon code was exactly the same as mine.

Mine is the same number as the OP posted as well.

labboypro said:   SafetyDance said:   Manager at Sears checked her smartphone and verified that her coupon code was exactly the same as mine.

Mine is the same number as the OP posted as well.

OK, I have a few accounts and both got the $20 offer, but different codes. I thought all the long codes were 1x use since I got different ones and also since they error online saying 'maximum number of uses allowed It is no longer valid'. I will give a go with SafetyDance's match offer at b&m today or tomorrow!

Check overnight email blast for possible free points. I got a free $5 in RP good through 04/15.

labboypro said:   Check overnight email blast for possible free points. I got a free $5 in RP good through 04/15.

FREE or w/Kmart 30 spend req -- as in my case?

invisible said:   labboypro said:   Check overnight email blast for possible free points. I got a free $5 in RP good through 04/15.

FREE or w/Kmart 30 spend req -- as in my case?

Mine was free, so long as I use before 4/15 expiry. As with most of these blasts, they're YMMV and variable as to who gets what.

I got 5 dollars in points in one of my accounts good for 1 week, also. Little or no use in that account.

This promo code has been applied for the maximum number of uses allowed. It is no longer valid.

Yep. That problem was discussed earlier. Some of the people have the offer in their SYWR's account with the same coupon code as posted by OP. Your option is to complain and good chance you will get the points if you actually have the offer in your account. Not betting on the dysfunction of these guys crediting if you don't actually have the coupon At least no reports....

tried using the coupon on a swimsuit more than$ 25 @ Sears, said no items for coupon?? anyone else. Might try Kmart tomorrow with groceries...

exclusions??

WOW! I got a 2nd offer identical as OP, again, 2nd time !

Last offer I spent 25, got back $20 and balance went a few $$ under 25 but then $7 kicked in due to visa card registration offer pushing balance to 30 that triggered 2nd offer.
So looks like going down and back up to 25 might be triggering this now.

Ironic is that this 2nd time offer popped up with message showing the balance as of 4/17 was $30 where as actually on 4/16 I had spent $7 per expiring visa offer bonus points that had not yet registered as debited. So when I got the offer the balance is slightly shy of $25 and still got the offer.

So now need to get on to MRC's nozzle offer starting tomorrow to get back $7

invisible said:   WOW! I got a 2nd offer identical as OP, again, 2nd time !

Last offer I spent 25, got back $20 and balance went a few $$ under 25 but then $7 kicked in due to visa card registration offer pushing balance to 30 that triggered 2nd offer.

Ironic is that this 2nd time offer popped up with message showing the balance as of 4/17 was $30 where as actually on 4/16 I had spent $7 per expiring visa offer bonus points that had not yet registered as debited. So when I got the offer the balance is slightly shy of $25 and still got the offer.

How r people getting $25 or so in rewards. Was there any code that triggers these rewards like purchases or so? Also I did receive some email saying $7 for visa registration,but unfortunately there was no code or min purchase requirements in the email and did not see it applied once item is added to cart aswell. can someone tell me how to get it applied.

And lastly, is there a thread showing the current $ or % off codes for Kmart/Sears site.

TIA

invisible said:   WOW! I got a 2nd offer identical as OP, again, 2nd time !

same here

MysteriousGirl said:   invisible said:   WOW! I got a 2nd offer identical as OP, again, 2nd time !

How r people getting $25 or so in rewards. Was there any code that triggers these rewards like purchases or so? Also I did receive some email saying $7 for visa registration,but unfortunately there was no code or min purchase requirements in the email and did not see it applied once item is added to cart aswell. can someone tell me how to get it applied.

And lastly, is there a thread showing the current $ or % off codes for Kmart/Sears site.

TIA

I don't know what triggers the rewards, but I have come to figure out that each code can be used 2x before it errors (using 2 different accounts).

For the $7 you have to follow the link to add your card, verify you get the $7 then when you are placing an order you to redeem the $7 in points on the last checkout page. hth

Sears coupons

For the $7 you have to follow the link to add your card, verify you get the $7 then when you are placing an order you to redeem the $7 in points on the last checkout page. hth

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I did add my card and received an email, but no code and i can't seem to get it take $7 off.
How do u "verify" that we did get $7. Does it show some where like reward points or in SYWR acct etc?

MysteriousGirl said:   For the $7 you have to follow the link to add your card, verify you get the $7 then when you are placing an order you to redeem the $7 in points on the last checkout page. hth

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I did add my card and received an email, but no code and i can't seem to get it take $7 off.
How do u "verify" that we did get $7. Does it show some where like reward points or in SYWR acct etc?

it will show here

MysteriousGirl said:   I did add my card and received an email, but no code and i can't seem to get it take $7 off.

Earlier the offer was $10 to add visa card for some, that I had done and received zip. But that was because I was following a thread here and offer needed actual targeted email to trigger so only when $7 email came to me I bit and got the $7 automatically

SYWR acct has all details of each transaction, points added subtracted etc once you login

Got this email with subject twice this week. "Keep your Points total growing. Get $20 back in Points" Different codes!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014