• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
They sold out of the red version, then the orange one, so now it's time for the blue one:

Model RC-310-BWN1-GP BLUE
Black with blue trim, side window, no PS, 120mm rear fan. Nopte that it doesn't come with a CoolerMaster logo on front as shown, but TD's SYX logo. Guess that's the OEM part of the deal.

$19.99 - $10 rebate
+ around $10 S/H, free for Inner Circle.

Tiger Direct
Need a Tiger Direct coupon that earns 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

case
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

For those of us not willling to pay $50 to be in the circle, it adds $10...

Good ballpark figure. Mine would have been $9-ish, out west will probably be a bit higher.

note: Limit 3 per customer for purchase; but ONE rebate per person, billing address, company, or household.

Is this offer available to other countries outside USA? Thank you. Great deals by the way.

comprx said:   They sold out of the red version, then the orange one, so now it's time for the blue one:

Black with blue trim, side window, no PS, 120mm rear fan. Nopte that it doesn't come with a CoolerMaster logo on front as shown, but TD's SYX logo. Guess that's the OEM part of the deal.

$19.99 - $10 rebate

Careful on the rebate. Did the orange case, got denied because its a rebadged systemax: Item#: SYX-602101OH and although the model numbers matches, the UPC did not. Having to go through TD rebate assurance now.

BloatedElvis said:   Careful on the rebate. Did the orange case, got denied because its a rebadged systemax: Item#: SYX-602101OH and although the model numbers matches, the UPC did not. Having to go through TD rebate assurance now.

TD, with a scammy rebate? You don't say...

BloatedElvis said:   comprx said:   They sold out of the red version, then the orange one, so now it's time for the blue one:

$19.99 - $10 rebate

Careful on the rebate. Did the orange case, got denied because its a rebadged systemax: Item#: SYX-602101OH and although the model numbers matches, the UPC did not. Having to go through TD rebate assurance now.
I went though the same process. One week after submitting the request my rebate now shows approved. Pretty painless.

That's the good news, now the bad news. The UPC on this blue case does not match the UPC on the rebate form. It has been the same on all three cases I got. The red one was approved first time, the orange one required going through TD to get it approved. We'll see what happens with this one. :-/

ETA: Approved with no issues first time around.

comprx said:    We'll see what happens with this one.

I've already contacted them and they state their rebate dept is aware of the issue. They told me to do...exactly what I did last time.

Send in the rebate, get denied...and contact them for approval.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014