• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
BlackBerry Playbook 16GB 7" Wifi Tablet w' Capacitive Touchscreen & Dual Cams "brand new"
On eBay for $169.94 + free shipping.

http://item.ebay.com/310644580294

Product Information
The RIM Tablet is here to reduce your work load in a jiffy. The Rim Playbook 7 has a BlackBerry tablet operating system and 1 GHz dual-core processor, giving you speed that you havenít seen before. Moreover, this tablet PC has a 7-inch multi-touch capacitive LCD screen which offers you 1024x600-pixel resolution making videos, movies, photos, applications etc. more exciting than ever. So, if youíre looking for a versatile and dependable tablet PC, the RIM Tablet is the ideal choice for you.

Product Features
Professional grade performance
Full computing power in a tablet format; symmetric multi-processing.
Web without limits
Ideal for games, media, apps and everything the real Internet offers. Built-in support for HTML 5. No-compromise rendering of text, graphics and video.
Amplified BlackBerry experience
Wirelessly connect to your BlackBerry smartphone for real time access to: Email, calendar, address book, task list and BBM.
Best-in-class media
3 MP high-definition forward-facing camera. 5 MP high-definition rear-facing camera. Codec support for superior media playback, creation and video calling.
Super convenient
7" LCD display, 1024 x 600 screen resolution. Multi-touch capacitive screen.

Member Summary

Blackberry Playbook 16GB (105.62kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

last i knew the 16gb version wouldnt be getting the bbos10 upgrade officially only 32/64gb editions

JamesD1343 said:   last i knew the 16gb version wouldnt be getting the bbos10 upgrade officially only 32/64gb editions

Is it really "last I KNEW" or "last I read someone speculate about on the internet"?

I picked up $99 used one from BB a couple months back but I eventually ended up returning it. The hardware is awesome and the browser is great but it's locked down tight so you will never be able to root it to put Android on it. It supposed to support BlueTooth DUN but getting it to work on anything but a BB phone is difficult or impossible in my case. It's too bad they don't let users unlock it as it would make a great Android tablet and the long term prospects of BB don't look good.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014