DeWalt 12 Inch Miter Saw $189

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
DeWalt 12 inch Heavy-Duty Single-Bevel Compound Miter Saw at Home Depot. Shows as $259.00 on web page, changes to 229.00 less an additional $40 when added to cart. Final price is $189.00 plus tax, free shipping. Not a bad price for a decent 12 inch miter saw.

Member Summary

DeWalt 12 Inch Miter Saw
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

$10 cheaper then the lowest price on Amazon per Camel. Great reviews other then if it's the latest version it's not compatible with the DeWalt LED and Laser guides.

Good deal, it will sell out quick.

Discover offers 5% off on home improvement store purchases, plus additional 5% if you go through their ShopDiscover.com link.

chrispitude said:   Discover offers 5% off on home improvement store purchases, plus additional 5% if you go through their ShopDiscover.com link.

Do I need to sign up or have to receive a promote offer for the 5% off on home improvement store purchases? I checked ShopDiscover.com but only saw 5% CashBack.

Add the 10 off 100 code 'SBFHD10' under +promotions on the checkout page.. to get it for $179 + Taxes
The 5% Home Improvement Purchases is on the main Discover.com website. You do need to sign up for it.
The additional 5% is via ShopDiscover/Browse Retailers as documented above.

buckaroo987 said:   Add the 10 off 100 code 'SBFHD10' under +promotions on the checkout page.. to get it for $179 + Taxes
The 5% Home Improvement Purchases is on the main Discover.com website. You do need to sign up for it.
The additional 5% is via ShopDiscover/Browse Retailers as documented above.

This always happens to me when I pull the trigger too quickly.

I tried to call back and have them apply this code to my order. She refused, saying:

1. You already got the item on sale, why do you want another $10 off?
2. I don't know anything about that code, it's probably from a newspaper, another vendor, etc.

I tried repeatedly to explain that it's a HomeDepot.com code, from their own website, and it simply applies a $10 discount to an order of $100 or more. I just kept getting variations of #1 and #2 above.

I'd cancel and reorder, but it's OOS now.

Edit: I chatted with another rep who agreed to apply the code. After several minutes, she informed me that her computer would not let her apply the promo code due to the existing $40 discount on the order, and she could not find a way around it.

- Chris

Dead? Out of stock online and not sold in stores in Minnesota. YMMV

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014