• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Price drop at Amazon!

40 Ounce "Skippy Peanut Butter, Extra Crunchy and Super Chunk" is now only $5.43 when you checkout via Subscribe and Save!

In "regular" jar prices it's just over $2 per regular jar!

Linky: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007M7V12U/

(Note: Subscribe and Save can be cancelled after order ships.
Note2: Subscribe and Save price is locked in for the FIRST shipment. Even if price goes up in the meantime)

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

You forgot to mention in your heading about subscribe and save. I think it will be a lot pricey in the long run and a cabinet full of peanut butter, lol.

OOS.

Nikko222 said:   You forgot to mention in your heading about subscribe and save. I think it will be a lot pricey in the long run and a cabinet full of peanut butter, lol.
LOL! You can cancel your S&S anytime after your order ships. (unless you insist on keeping it of course. )

But it is not Peanut Butter, but Peanut Butter spread, so about 60% peanuts, rest is sugar & oil.

handyguy said:   But it is not Peanut Butter, but Peanut Butter spread, so about 60% peanuts, rest is sugar & oil.

Your definition of "peanut butter" describes just about every commercially available offering for the genre. Outside a "health food" store, I doubt you're going to find crushed peanuts that don't contain oil and sugar.

If you have a Publix near by they have B1G1 on Peter Pan Peanut Butter. 16.3 oz x 2 for $3.39 is around 10 cents/oz compared to your 13 cents/oz at Amazon.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014