Home Depot $10 off $100 Coupon Exp 4/10

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Home Depot
Need a Home Depot coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Thanks. Saved some money on needed home supplies. I did have some funkiness where I had a bag of fertilizer in my cart... (more)

reddhead (Apr. 08, 2013 @ 6:25a) |

Thanks OP... this is still good as of April 10th. I ordered 40 bags of the $2 mulch and some other stuff online for in-... (more)

bakerastic (Apr. 10, 2013 @ 9:39p) |

Does anybody know?
If I buy HD GCs with Citi Dividend card,
-Can I get all the $300 dividend in one Quarter?
-will Citibank... (more)

4RainyDays (Apr. 29, 2013 @ 12:28a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I don't see where to add the code on an order I am doing. any help?

Edit: NM, I found it. Thanks for the code!

Thanks OP, been waiting for a good coupon to come along.

is this one time use?

Where do you put in the coupon code?

FWIW, the HD spring sale isn't one. I see regular prices listed.

Worked for me. Click the "+ Promotion Code" link when viewing your cart to type in the code.

Finally bit the bullet and upgraded to Ryobi Lithium batteries.

Thanks OP. Vigoro Red Rubber Mulch bags are $4.97 this week (normally $5.97). Bought 21 to take the total to just over $100, coupon code took $10 off, plus 3% Cash Back. Will pick up tomorrow. Good deal!

Don't forget to use Citi Dividends card if you have it for 5% Cash Back

Dilly101 said:   Thanks OP. Vigoro Red Rubber Mulch bags are $4.97 this week (normally $5.97). Bought 21 to take the total to just over $100, coupon code took $10 off, plus 3% Cash Back. Will pick up tomorrow. Good deal!

How's the upkeep on the rubber mulch? Is it heavy enough to stay in place so you can blow the leaves/pine straw off or painstakingly rake it out?

kriskos4 said:   Where do you put in the coupon code?

FWIW, the HD spring sale isn't one. I see regular prices listed.


Yeah I don't know whats up with their so called "sale" when most of the stuff is full priced

pair this with ShopDiscover 5% and opt in for the quarterly 5% => 10% CashBack

Take a 5% CashBack and buy HD GCs at Kroger and get fuel points, too...

Use the Paypal deal if you got in on it earlier and buy gift cards at HD and use them online with this deal.

gizmo said:   kriskos4 said:   Where do you put in the coupon code?

FWIW, the HD spring sale isn't one. I see regular prices listed.


Yeah I don't know whats up with their so called "sale" when most of the stuff is full priced


Yeah, pretty sure I've seen that big bag of fertilizer for less at Costco.

jakejames6 said:   Dilly101 said:   Thanks OP. Vigoro Red Rubber Mulch bags are $4.97 this week (normally $5.97). Bought 21 to take the total to just over $100, coupon code took $10 off, plus 3% Cash Back. Will pick up tomorrow. Good deal!

How's the upkeep on the rubber mulch? Is it heavy enough to stay in place so you can blow the leaves/pine straw off or painstakingly rake it out?


I purchased about 40 bags of the black rubber mulch. It's about the same "density" (ergo weight) as mulch. I am still required to lay down a tarp when I trim the bushes because using a blower does not work; stream rocks seem to be the only landscaping material heavy enough.

jhuflyer said:   jakejames6 said:   Dilly101 said:   Thanks OP. Vigoro Red Rubber Mulch bags are $4.97 this week (normally $5.97). Bought 21 to take the total to just over $100, coupon code took $10 off, plus 3% Cash Back. Will pick up tomorrow. Good deal!

How's the upkeep on the rubber mulch? Is it heavy enough to stay in place so you can blow the leaves/pine straw off or painstakingly rake it out?


I purchased about 40 bags of the black rubber mulch. It's about the same "density" (ergo weight) as mulch. I am still required to lay down a tarp when I trim the bushes because using a blower does not work; stream rocks seem to be the only landscaping material heavy enough.


Did you see the size of that bush??? What was that thing?

Worked great for me on the Philips 13W (2700k) LED 4-pack. Thanks OP!!

Is it one coupon per account or one per order? I have several hundred dollars of stuff to buy and wondered if I could split it in two orders and use the coupon on each order.

Can it be used for B&M?

aidrees said:   Can it be used for B&M?order online with instore pickup.

linuspb said:   Is it one coupon per account or one per order? I have several hundred dollars of stuff to buy and wondered if I could split it in two orders and use the coupon on each order.as many $100 orders you can make...

Thanks OP - used it for the regular mulch and the garden cart. Searched for "bolt" and found a $0.16 filler to get over $100.

Thanks. Saved some money on needed home supplies. I did have some funkiness where I had a bag of fertilizer in my cart along with a couple of 10" saw blades and some other items to meet the $100 threshold. When I got to the store everything was deleted off the order except the fertilizer but I still got the $5 off the fertilizer. The saw blades were sitting there on the rack so it's not as if they were OOS.

I need to just start going to Lowes.

Thanks OP... this is still good as of April 10th. I ordered 40 bags of the $2 mulch and some other stuff online for in-store pickup, and had no problem getting the code to work.

Does anybody know?
If I buy HD GCs with Citi Dividend card,
-Can I get all the $300 dividend in one Quarter?
-will Citibank treat HD GCs as cash advance?



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014