• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

32GB Cruzer Switch
Disclaimer
No, it's not 3.0, and it's not the best one out there. However, for $16.99+tax, I think it's still a pretty decent deal.

Link

Best Buy
See Best Buy coupons that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

SanDisk 32GB Flash Drive
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I like these cause I can clip it onto my Nex7 and away we go! Cheap memory! (You will need an OTG cable)

In for 2. But had to buy 2 different times as you are only allowed 1 unit in your cart.

Yup, I have one from the last under $20 deal they had on these. Works great (Sandisk may be one of the most reliable brand of USB drives) and wish it was USB3 but a great deal nonetheless. Good job OP!

In for 1. Got the email earlier today and saw it.

+ $0.85 shipped for a "Team 32GB usb 3.0" from Newegg with coupon (EMCXSXS54).

sorry, my math was off by 1 whole dollar. 85cents is an actual figure.

WorkerAnt said:   + $1.85 shipped for a "Team 32GB usb 3.0" from Newegg with coupon (EMCXSXS54).

Which is FAR from the reliability you'll get from SanDisk. This from personal experience with LOTS of USB drives over the years. VERY far from a Sandisk model so good luck with that. No direct link didn't help either BTW.

Sandisk is hardly infallible. I always test my flash drives before putting them into production now.

The reason why, is because I used a Sandisk Cruiser 32GB drive, that I was trying to put Linux onto, and it kept hanging up during the process. It turns out, as far as I can tell, it had bad sectors, that the write process during testing wiped out, and they got remapped.

So far, I've had bad Sandisk, bad PNY, and a few others. Had one Dane-Elec 4GB that went entirely Tango-Uniform.

VirtuaL said:   Sandisk is hardly infallible. I always test my flash drives before putting them into production now.

The reason why, is because I used a Sandisk Cruiser 32GB drive, that I was trying to put Linux onto, and it kept hanging up during the process. It turns out, as far as I can tell, it had bad sectors, that the write process during testing wiped out, and they got remapped.

So far, I've had bad Sandisk, bad PNY, and a few others. Had one Dane-Elec 4GB that went entirely Tango-Uniform.

Tell me where I said "infallible" and I've had many different drives go as ANY drive can fail (the larger ones seem especially prone) but SanDisk vs "Team"? Seriously? I suppose you get what you pay for.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014