• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Home Depot
See Home Depot coupons that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

home depot
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Get $10 from PayPal when you spend $50 in store at The Home Depot

Valid from 04-03-2013

In order to redeem your offer at Home Depot you must pay with PayPal using a PayPal payment card or your registered phone number and PIN. The PayPal payment card is not a credit card, it is a store-only spending card linked directly to your PayPal account, so it can't be used online or as a credit card, it can only be used at participating stores. You do not need the PayPal payment card to complete in-store checkout activation. We will automatically mail it to your home address 1-2 weeks after you activate in-store checkout.

Offer available while supplies last. Offer expires 4/21/2013 at 11:59 PM (EST). THE Home Depot and the Home Depot logo are trademarks of the Homer TLC, Inc., used under license.This offer cannot be combined with any other discount, offer, promotion or special incentive program. Offer good only in the United States. Other restrictions may apply. PayPal Terms Promotional Offer. Offer may not be available when network connectivity between the merchant and PayPal is unavailable. Promotional offers will be applied after sales tax has been added. Subject to merchant terms.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great! Another chance to save $10. Thanks.

Easy peasy.

do I have to wait for the Paypal card to arrive before I can do this deal at Home Depot?

kvs25 said:   do I have to wait for the Paypal card to arrive before I can do this deal at Home Depot?

no, you cant set it up so you use your cell phone # & a pin. you have to make sure the PP account is tied to your bank account & a credit card. at least i had to the last time to get the offer to work

kvs25 said:   do I have to wait for the Paypal card to arrive before I can do this deal at Home Depot?

Offer terms said: In order to redeem your offer at Home Depot you must pay with PayPal using a PayPal payment card or your registered phone number and PIN. The PayPal payment card is not a credit card, it is a store-only spending card linked directly to your PayPal account, so it can't be used online or as a credit card, it can only be used at participating stores. You do not need the PayPal payment card to complete in-store checkout activation. We will automatically mail it to your home address 1-2 weeks after you activate in-store checkout.

keep in mind you are paying PayPAl , not Home Depot when you make this purchase, I.e. if you have chase freedom or discover, you are giving up 5% to get 20%. (Plus other click-throughs buying online)

In my case I also have gift cards sitting on the shelf, so I have the opportunity cost of needlessly spending money money out of pocket.

Great Deal! Green!

MeIsCheap said:   kvs25 said:   do I have to wait for the Paypal card to arrive before I can do this deal at Home Depot?

no, you cant set it up so you use your cell phone # & a pin. you have to make sure the PP account is tied to your bank account & a credit card. at least i had to the last time to get the offer to work

How to choose which of the paypal payment method applies when you use paypal to pay in store? Only default or will it offer an option?

My default is a bank but I usually change to a CC on file to pay

Sorry, this offer is no longer available. Anyone gets this message after click the paypal link?

This offer has expired or all available offers have been claimed. Stay tuned for more and act fast as these great offers don't last long!

Thanks OP, I was able to get in before the offer expired.

DEAD

Sorry, this offer is no longer available

This offer has expired or all available offers have been claimed. Stay tuned for more and act fast as these great offers don't last long!

Thank you Anyway!

labboypro said:   Easy peasy.

Except when I tried to actually redeem the offer. I just returned from my local HD. On my phone, I browsed to my Paypal account and turned off the $50 offer (this one), and made a $25 GC purchase (to redeem the $5/25 offer first). I checked out without issue and got a text message from Paypal in a few seconds showing I had paid $20, as expected. I then got back in line, turned ON the $50 offer, and tried to buy another card. Transaction was declined... and I got a text immediately, telling me they couldn't complete the transaction, and that I needed to log into my account to see why. I was already logged in from a couple of minutes before... so refreshed the browser. No REASON provided... just that the transaction couldn't be completed. Guessing that it may be some kind of automatic fraud protection since I just made a purchase, I tried again, this time actually swiping my Paypal card instead of just using my phone number. Nope. That one was declined as well, and again, no meaningful explanation on my account page... just that the transaction "could not be completed." *sigh*

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014