QUICK LINKS
MY ACCOUNT
Cash Pending:
Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

$10 off $50 at HOME DEPOT w/PAYPAL (save coupon to account) (valid on HD Gift Card purchase!)

First page
1 of 2
MISTERCHEAP
4/4/13 12:54 PM
Moderator Comment: Thank you for your participation. Please note that there is also discussion about this topic Here. — Apr. 4, 2013 @ 1:02pm
WikiPost
4/4/13 12:54 PM
Get $10 from PayPal when you spend $50 in store at The Home Depot

Valid from 04-03-2013

In order to redeem your offer at Home Depot you must pay with PayPal using a PayPal payment card or your registered phone number and PIN. The PayPal payment card is not a credit card, it is a store-only spending card linked directly to your PayPal account, so it can't be used online or as a credit card, it can only be used at participating stores. You do not need the PayPal payment card to complete in-store checkout activation. We will automatically mail it to your home address 1-2 weeks after you activate in-store checkout.

Offer available while supplies last. Offer expires 4/21/2013 at 11:59 PM (EST). THE Home Depot and the Home Depot logo are trademarks of the Homer TLC, Inc., used under license.This offer cannot be combined with any other discount, offer, promotion or special incentive program. Offer good only in the United States. Other restrictions may apply. PayPal Terms Promotional Offer. Offer may not be available when network connectivity between the merchant and PayPal is unavailable. Promotional offers will be applied after sales tax has been added. Subject to merchant terms.
home depot [ image/jpeg - 55.43kB ]
tonysohn
4/4/13 1:04 PM
Great! Another chance to save $10. Thanks.
labboypro
4/4/13 1:38 PM
Easy peasy.
kvs25
4/4/13 1:48 PM
do I have to wait for the Paypal card to arrive before I can do this deal at Home Depot?
MeIsCheap
4/4/13 1:50 PM
kvs25 said:   

do I have to wait for the Paypal card to arrive before I can do this deal at Home Depot?

no, you cant set it up so you use your cell phone # & a pin. you have to make sure the PP account is tied to your bank account & a credit card. at least i had to the last time to get the offer to work
embedit
4/4/13 1:52 PM
kvs25 said:   

Offer terms said:

In order to redeem your offer at Home Depot you must pay with PayPal using a PayPal payment card or your registered phone number and PIN. The PayPal payment card is not a credit card, it is a store-only spending card linked directly to your PayPal account, so it can't be used online or as a credit card, it can only be used at participating stores. You do not need the PayPal payment card to complete in-store checkout activation. We will automatically mail it to your home address 1-2 weeks after you activate in-store checkout.

StartByServingOthers
4/4/13 2:24 PM
keep in mind you are paying PayPAl , not Home Depot when you make this purchase, I.e. if you have chase freedom or discover, you are giving up 5% to get 20%. (Plus other click-throughs buying online)

In my case I also have gift cards sitting on the shelf, so I have the opportunity cost of needlessly spending money money out of pocket.

Great Deal! Green!
invisible
4/4/13 2:25 PM
MeIsCheap said:   

kvs25 said:   

no, you cant set it up so you use your cell phone # & a pin. you have to make sure the PP account is tied to your bank account & a credit card. at least i had to the last time to get the offer to work

How to choose which of the paypal payment method applies when you use paypal to pay in store? Only default or will it offer an option?

My default is a bank but I usually change to a CC on file to pay
jiahuang
4/4/13 2:48 PM
Sorry, this offer is no longer available. Anyone gets this message after click the paypal link?
First page
1 of 2
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.