• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Photo
Disclaimer
Kind of a repost from a month or so ago but the brown smoker is back down to $249.99 at meijer right now and with coupon code 10SAVER you get 10% off. If you are close to a store the shipping is free to store (was $45.10 shipped for me, no store in my area). Good reviews and good price if you can pick up in store.

http://www.meijer.com/s/char-griller-kamado-kooker-charcoal-gril...

don't forget 3.5% Cash Back through Fatwallet possibly.

Member Summary

grill
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Wait until you can get the RED one for that price. Everyone knows red cookers cook better

gotta admit, the red one is a little cooler than the brown one.....may be why the red one is only $30 off.

meijer in the title would help some. At least in Texas.

If you have a Menard's in your area, these are $247 - 11% rebate = $220 if you order online for instore pickup. AND it's the red one.

Best price I've ever seen for one of these... This a Big Green Egg for Little Green Egg prices. Wish I were in meijer ot Menards country... somebody is gonna have them in the Northeast at this price soon, I hope.

I still prefer my Webers, but these make decent cookers!

If I was local I'd hop on this. It's very highly rated on Amazon and comparable to the big green egg. It's between the big green egg L and XL in size comparison, which costs $700.

But I do agree, red is better.

It is like an egg with wings.

removed

Wish I could get one to fly to the Atlanta area for $224!!!

great deal but after shipping to Cali its cheaper to buy with Chase Freedom at Lowes for me

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014