• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
The $4, $3, $2, $1 Wiper Wholesaler Closeout!
$4, $3, $2, $1 Wiper Wholesaler Closeout!

Shipping is around $6

First-quality wiper blades and refills made by Trico, including the latest "beam-style" blades and specialty products like Winter and Teflon blades, are now available priced under $4. Many cost less than $1! As with all Wholesaler Closeouts, quantities are limited so get them while you can! Find wipers for your vehicle under "Wiper & Washer" in the RockAuto catalog.

https://www.rockauto.com/lang/en/promo.html

$1 or less for OE Metal Refills and Twin Rail Metal Refills
$2 or less for AeroVantage
$3 or less for Heavy Duty Blade, Winter Blade, Exact Fit, and Winter Teflon Blade
$4 or less for Teflon Blade, Classic Blade, Teflon Shield, Innovision, Contour BB, and Neoform

Member Summary

wiper
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

shipping kills it...over $10 in shipping for $3 in blades

hillestadk said:   shipping kills it...over $10 in shipping for $3 in blades
Agreed, shipping is deal killer

I ordered 10 so deal with shipping was vvvery good

2cheap2eat said:   hillestadk said:   shipping kills it...over $10 in shipping for $3 in blades
Agreed, shipping is deal killer

Ditto...over $13 to ship a $2 blade... You'd have to order a ton to justify that rate.

You can get a set of winter Trico teflon blades for about $5 plus shipping. I ordered 8 blades and it came to $27 including the shipping. Same blade on Amazon is $16 each.

shipping is high but still cheaper for 5 Trico Neoform blades for 2 cars (paid 27$ total). Average from Amazon is 10-12 each..thanks

This deal is still valid. Just got 14 high end wipers for $53.00 shipped. Thanks OP

Don't forget 5% coupon code!

The Silblade silicone wiper blades I ordered in 2008 are still going strong and wiping like the day I bought them. They cost more but haven't had a need to replace them yet.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014