• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Fannie May has reduced their Easter candy by as much as 75%. One pound boxes of chocolates are as low as $6.29 a pound (regularly $24.99).

You must still pay for shipping (discount codes won't work on these reduced items), but you can get up to three 1-pound boxes of chocolates with $6.99 shipping (the cost of shipping for purchases under $20). So, for a total of $25.86 (including shipping), that's under $9 a pound (before taking off the 6% FW cash or 15% Shopdiscover cashbacks, which make it an even better deal).

Supplies are limited, of course.

Fannie May Candies
See Fannie May Candies coupons that earn 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

fanny may (133.46kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Fannie May Candies Coupons:
    15% off any order (expires 5/1/14 1:00am)

Take an add’l 20% (appears to be on non sale items), plus free shipping (all items) on $39 purchase by using promo code 34113 at checkout. Code Expires: 04/07/2013.

melanjaver said:   Take an add’l 20% (appears to be on non sale items), plus free shipping (all items) on $39 purchase by using promo code 34113 at checkout. Code Expires: 04/07/2013.

Correct; I tested this earlier and it will not work with the sale products (at least the ones I put in my cart!)...

Of course, you would also have to buy as much as 6 pounds of chocolate to reach the threshold, which is a lot even for us chocolate lovers...lol

There are a few other good deals if you search for "Easter". Many of them seem out of stock (they take you back to the homepage when you click on them), but I bought a few different treats for my family.

doveroftke said:   There are a few other good deals if you search for "Easter". Many of them seem out of stock (they take you back to the homepage when you click on them), but I bought a few different treats for my family.

I "think" those are the same items that come up when you click on the sale link in my post (or, click on "On Sale!" on the front page)?

But, it is good to use different search strategies like yours on the site since deals do sometimes get hidden.

That shipping rate does not work for states like Florida where they allow only 2 day or overnight shipping. Minimum shipping is $16.98 for all 'hot' states.

planetregin said:   That shipping rate does not work for states like Florida where they allow only 2 day or overnight shipping. Minimum shipping is $16.98 for all 'hot' states.

Oh; that is most unfortunate!

I now see this in the shipping info: "In order to protect your chocolates during shipping we require 2 Day Air to Florida year round."

So, it looks like they have singled you out (although there is also a $12.98 upcharge for shipments to AK and HI).

Still, if you bought 6 boxes of chocolates (including paying $19.98 for 2-day shipping), it would work out to just $9.62/lb, which is more than 60% off the regular price (not that I'm recommending doing this!).

I just purchased an Easter Favorites Tower- Spring Favorites Tower Item # 95165 Price: $49.99 $12.49 $37.50 off and Easter Chocolate Assortment an Easter Chocolate Assortment- 1 lb Easter Chocolate Assortment Item # 95049 Price: $24.99 $6.29 $18.70 off for a total to include shipping to California was only $25.77. Thanks OP!

Is Fanny May better than Russel Stover and Whitman's?

9000 said:   Is Fanny May better than Russel Stover and Whitman's?

Omigosh! Much, much better.

I remember when See was lest that this....
Just a few years ago....
And they never had the box on a scale like they do today as they fill it...\
the box got filled.....

No Paypal, forget it.....

Can't agree that's it's better than Russell Stover or Whitman's (which I think is part of RS, but not sure), probably comparable. The Florida shipping rule is new - last February (2012) I had lots of chocolates shipped with no surcharge and I'm in Florida, but perhaps I only buy when I can get free/reasonable shipping. It just killed my relationship with Fannie Mae!

Edited to add: I attempted to remove my billing information from FM's system and it won't let me alter anything-not too happy about that.

mslaurag said:   Edited to add: I attempted to remove my billing information from FM's system and it won't let me alter anything-not too happy about that.

Hmmm... Not sure why you are having trouble editing your billing information; It's working just fine on my account (I'm using Chrome, if that matters). I would go ahead and call customer service if you still can't do it yourself online.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014