• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
BlackBerry Playbook 16GB Tablet w/ Wi-Fi, Dual Cams, 7" Touchscreen - Today Only.
$154.99
Free Shipping

http://www.all4cellular.com/dailydeal/

The BlackBerry Playbook Tablet Features:

16GB hard drive capacity
5 megapixel rear-facing camera + 3 MP front-facer
7-inch capacitive LCD touchscreen
Micro-HDMI TV out
Micro-USB connector
3.5mm headphone jack
Dual core, 1000 MHz, ARM Cortex-A9 processor
1 GB RAM
Runs proprietary BlackBerry tablet OS
Runs 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi
Supports Bluetooth version 2.1 + EDR
Stereo mic input/audio output
External pause/play and volume controls

Member Summary

playbook
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

All of a sudden, a bunch of BB PB are hitting the deals section... wonder why. OD and WalMart cleared these out back in Nov. 16gb was under $150, 32gb was $150~, 64gb was under $200. I picked up a 32gb unit and have been pretty happy with it for my uses (web browsing, email, listening to music and watching videos mostly on trips). Battery life, screen, wifi etc are all good. Interacting with the user interface is great once you know the trick about swiping up and down but not obvious if you are coming from an iPad or other tablet with buttons.

The BB App Store is pretty weak compared to iTunes or GPlay but you can sideload some/many Android apps if you know what you're doing.

Picked up 1 at Bestbuy a last month 16GB refurbish for $99, very fast and it is better than my iPad, I am very happy with it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014