GOG.com D&D Sale - $21.10 for 10 PC Games

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Promo
Disclaimer
GOG is having a classic D&D PC game sale. You can by the bundle for $21.10, or buy individual games a la carte ($5.99 each except Neverwinter Nights 2: Complete for $11.99).

BALDUR'S GATE 2 COMPLETE
BALDUR'S GATE: THE ORIGINAL SAGA
ICEWIND DALE 2 COMPLETE
ICEWIND DALE COMPLETE
FORGOTTEN REALMS: DEMON STONE
TEMPLE OF ELEMENTAL EVIL, THE
DUNGEONS & DRAGONS: DRAGONSHARD
NEVERWINTER NIGHTS 2: COMPLETE
NEVERWINTER NIGHTS: DIAMOND EDITION
PLANESCAPE: TORMENT

http://www.gog.com/promo/hasbro_stacking_weekend_promo_050413

Member Summary

D & D
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great deal but I already have almost all of them...

View said:   Great deal but I already have almost all of them...

Yep amazing games... but most of the people who would actually play these are a bit older and already own/played/beat them.

True, but you don't have to buy the whole set. I was actually just looking for Planescape: Torment after reading a "best videogames of all time" list. Picked it up for just $6. Of course, if you haven't played any of these before (and have some time to kill) then the package is worth the price.

http://www.empireonline.com/100greatestgames/default.asp?p=11

I've played all of them except Planescape. I recently bought it and tried playing it but the graphics are just terrible. I mean horrendous.

I got about 1/8 through the story before I just got bored. The story seemed decent (not up to the hype level) but the graphics were just too bad to get past. Yes, I realize the game is old.

FinancialAnalyst said:   I've played all of them except Planescape. I recently bought it and tried playing it but the graphics are just terrible. I mean horrendous.

I got about 1/8 through the story before I just got bored. The story seemed decent (not up to the hype level) but the graphics were just too bad to get past. Yes, I realize the game is old.

I agree. I finished it 10 years ago. It was fun but the graphics were already dated. I'm playing the Witcher 2 before 3 comes out.
The graphics are just amazing... I don't think I would play older games like Icewind Dale or Neverwinter Nights until I'm done with TW2.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014