• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
9 Pair of Women's Branded Sunglasses @ GraveyardMall.com - $12.99
was $89.91
Shipping adds $3.99

Random assortment of brands such as Beauty Solutions, Essence Revlon, Panama Jack and more - $1.88 a pair, shipped.

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary

A couple of years ago I purchased the men's box of glasses, and my impression then was that they went into drug stores and grabbed all the sunglasses that didn't sell because they were uncomfortable, ugly or worn. Some were in new condition, but many had scratches, fingerprints, missing tags. I found a few I used for mowing the lawn and biking.

I am awful about sunglasses--I lose them, scratch them, sit on them, you name it--so this is great for me. I've bought these packages twice before and can usually find at least several pairs that I really like, plus a few that work just to walk the dog. Can't beat the price!

GraveyardMall.com is cheater. Why does fatwallet do advertise for this kind company? It's a shame!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014