• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Sharp Aquos 60" Quattron™ LED Smart 3D TV - LC60LE847U ENERGY STAR®(Reg$2699.99) $1199.99 Sears, Price will show at checkout!
http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_05771341000P

Sears
See Sears promo codes that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Sharp Aquos 60" Quattron LED Smart 3D TV
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Did anyone manage to get one? I don't think this is actually available as of this time.

The website says that the hidden price is an "Online Only Price," but the only delivery option listed on the website is "Store Pickup" (not that there are any stores within a 50-mile radius of me with this item in stock, according to the website).

Sharp_at_Sears
Disclaimer
No, but playing with a few zip codes, it's available in some locations within a couple of hours drive, and at the quoted $1199 price.

in stock
KITSAP MALL
SILVERDALE, WA 98383

For those wondering about this set.

From CNET review (3/5 stars):
The good: The Sharp LC-LE847U series delivers relatively accurate color and a matte screen that works well in bright rooms. The no-nonsense black metal design has a higher-end feel. Its feature set includes excellent help and support options, built-in Wi-Fi, and a remote with three programmable keys for easy access to favorite apps.
The bad: This high-end Sharp has middling picture quality. It showed lighter black levels than its less expensive sibling, especially obvious in dark scenes under home theater lighting. The extra yellow pixel of Quattron has no positive impact, and the image showed a bluish cast in dark areas. The Sharp also failed to properly handle film-based (1080p/24) sources, causing slight stutter in certain scenes. 3D glasses cost $50 each and are not included.
The bottom line: Since they don't come with improved picture quality, the extra features of the Sharp LC-LE847U series aren't worth the extra money it demands.

FWIW, I found multiple in stock in LA area for in store pickup.

nobody has mentioned 300,000 points to sywr members.Isnt that $300 toward future purchases?

Showing in stock for $1199.99 at Arnot Mall in Horseheads, NY.

save an additional $60 if u use Sears card

gbfromtenn said:   nobody has mentioned 300,000 points to sywr members.Isnt that $300 toward future purchases?

Yep that's nice!

in stock Waterbury, CT

Accurately, from their checkout page: You'll earn 12000 points on this order with Shop Your Way RewardsSM Credit.

ustad said:   Accurately, from their checkout page: You'll earn 12000 points on this order with Shop Your Way RewardsSM Credit.

That's normal points for the purchase. There's an additional note on the page on the right that says:

Bonus Members get 300,000 in Points with purchase of Sharp 60 in 3D LED. Limit 1 per purchase Offer ends 06-Apr-2013 See details.

"The SYWR points are only valid on these select Items: (05771341000P) Must go to checkout to see SYWR points. Points will be shown on your SYWR statement. One coupon per purchase. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited by law. Any other use constitutes fraud. In the event of a return, coupon savings may be deducted from your refund.Internationally Shipped Orders are excluded. Offer good through 06-Apr-2013"

Hmmm....tempting....

There's one an hour away from me. If this was an LG I'd be driving right now.

EDIT: Even with the $300 in points, you have to buy glasses. And it's not a great set...this line changed my mind on this:
The Sharp also failed to properly handle film-based (1080p/24) sources, causing slight stutter in certain scenes.

I'm going to pass. But thanks for the heads up!

after fw cb, sywr 300 bucks, credit card cb, it is a little more than 800$. In stock at a store 20 miles from my home. (cambridge, ma)

touch decision....

Sigh.. Once again a great deal at Sears is just a unicorn for those of us in Ohio!

bytem3 said:   Did anyone manage to get one? I don't think this is actually available as of this time.

The website says that the hidden price is an "Online Only Price," but the only delivery option listed on the website is "Store Pickup" (not that there are any stores within a 50-mile radius of me with this item in stock, according to the website).

+1.
And it is even more funny that the price shown me was $5,994.98. WTF

pauldavies said:   bytem3 said:   Did anyone manage to get one? I don't think this is actually available as of this time.

+1.
And it is even more funny that the price shown me was $5,994.98. WTF

Did you put it in your cart and go through the order process just enough to see the marked down final price?
And that price you saw is most likely from their "Marketplace" ..3rd party venders paying somebody else for a storefront. IMO these are fodder best ignored.

I live in Dallas, but luckily im here in Long Island working Hurricane Sandy, there is not one anywhere in Texas but several in Bronx, Yonker store, Got the $300 from Shop yourWay and I have been wanting a quattrom for a while, thanks OP. I really can tell the added vibrant yellow.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.