• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Refurbished Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller @ CowBoom - $12.99
Compare at $23.00
Shipping adds $5.24

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

CowBoom
See CowBoom promo codes that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Refurbished Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller
Thanks DizzyT71
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

These are pre-owned, not refurbished. Still in for a couple

Darn, OOS

I see two in stock. I was able to add one to cart, but did not buy it. Seems like a reasonable price.

Be very careful with CowBoom, they sell lots of junk, and yes, most is used returns that Best Buy won't even try to sell in their stores. I did buy a digital camera from them because it was advertised as new in retail packaging. Camera was in new condition only the box was beat up.

Be very careful with CowBoom, they sell lots of junk, and yes, most is used returns that Best Buy won't even try to sell in their stores. I did buy a digital camera from them because it was advertised as new in retail packaging. Camera was in new condition only the box was beat up.

I clicked on the first one, and it said item not available, then I clicked on the second one and third one, and they were added to my cart.
So, in for two.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014