• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This item is FAR again from Newegg.

KASPERSKY lab Internet Security 2013 - 3 PCs
$45 - $45 MIR exp 4/11/13

This will be added to main thread ASAP. I apologise if this this a repost. thank you for reading.

Newegg
See Newegg promo codes that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

KASPERSKY lab Internet Security 2013
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Kaspersky rebates suckkk - don't believe me, search and see what others say.

My rebate from November just got mailed yesterday.

They are definitely slow (10-16 weeks), but I've gotten 100% return. I'm ok with that.

I definitely agree with Jeff36. I monitor to make sure they receive my submission and then mark my calendar 4 months ahead to check again. It's a battle to see whether I reach 4 months or get my rebate. The rebate will probably be slower. Set and forget it is the best strategy on this one.

Not sure why people are bad mouthing kaspersky rebates. All rebates are supposed to take 3 months to complete for most part, but often dont. Kaspersky just happens to be a stickler for the 3-month duration. Kaspersky rebates are very reliable and ive yet to have a problem receiving one in the 13+ years ive been doing them..... Yes they take the entire 3 months, but you will always get them(unless you fuked up and did something wrong). Any experienced member will tell you the same thing.

be prepared to wait 16 weeks for rebate

still waiting on mine and its been over 10 weeks

called rebate place and they said by May 4th

YankeeRedneck said:   be prepared to wait 16 weeks for rebate

still waiting on mine and its been over 10 weeks

called rebate place and they said by May 4th

Everybody knows Kaspersky rebates take 3 months, period. So ya, 10 weeks is not 12 weeks.... Sometimes they take a little while to process so it can be slightly longer too.

Besides the rebate time issue, what is the consensus on the quality of Kaspersky? I know it ranks high on a lot of anti-virus test sites, but I think I've seen some complaints about slowing your computer down more so than other brands. Will be putting this on a Windows 8 machine if that makes a difference. Thanks.

Thanks for the heads-up, OP. Green.

Thanks for posting this deal!!

fallengod said:   Not sure why people are bad mouthing kaspersky rebates. All rebates are supposed to take 3 months to complete for most part, but often dont. Kaspersky just happens to be a stickler for the 3-month duration. Kaspersky rebates are very reliable and ive yet to have a problem receiving one in the 13+ years ive been doing them..... Yes they take the entire 3 months, but you will always get them(unless you fuked up and did something wrong). Any experienced member will tell you the same thing.

I am not sure how you get November to March/April in the 3 month range, mine was submitted mid-November and I finally received my rebate check at the end of March but only after I complained to corporate (no resubmissions, I did not "fuk up"). The Kapersky's rebate processor has a history of delaying and not paying, check the numerous complaints over many, many years. Or are you assuming they all "fuked up"?

I will NEVER purchase from them again based on a rebate offer. I am not bashing the quality of their product just their choice of rebate processors and this was my complaint to corporate. I do believe their product is superior or equal to competitors but this makes them look bad. They could easily remedy the problem if they wanted.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014