• Go to page :
  • 1 2 34
  • Text Only
Thanx OP and green 4 U, I got 5 in one order.

Aw. I missed that shipping was free. I'm doing a store pickup! Boo! Lol

Thanks OP! In 4 ten and free shipping!

Thanks, got some, and UPS to the door for free.

Sweet Deal OP. In for 40! 4 orders of 10.

TY!

ErikKur

Great stuff for general surface cleaning (car, house). I've always wondered if it leaves some kind of chemical residue after the water dries up.

They also have Scott Paper Towels for $4.99 - 6 pack. Valid today only.

Home delivery for free. Awesome!

Got 5. Will surprise my mom with this. Not everyday we order sponges online.

Your ALL welcome. Thanks for the green as well! I couldn't believe it hadn't been posted already?
I'm glad it's working out for so many. Go FWers!!!

thanks!!in for 10 with free shipping

thanks OP

Green for the OP, thanks so much! Never used these before, so no better time to try than when they are bargain priced!! Free shipping sealed the deal!!!

10 boxes for me and 10 boxes for my Mom! I was excited to call her and tell her, she loves these! Thank you!

very nice, thanks op

GREAT deal, thanks!

Thanks OP .. got 2 packs shipped to the local store

All, you can sign up as a rewards member and then get free shipping. It took about 3 minutes to do so. Easier than driving the 20 miles to the store each way for me.

in for 5 .. thxs op

Thx OP! N45 w/ FS to home (SR). Your timing is perfect since I used all mine up today cleaning the play set ladder, slide, non-metallic grill parts, etc. Of course I have a $300 powerwasher that I paid $45 for (thx FW), but sometimes these things are just faster and cleaner.

Item 908290
Mr. CleanŽ Magic Eraser Duo, 4/Pack Expected business-day delivery: Tue 04/09 Qty: 10
at $2.99 4/Pack

Price:
$29.90

Subtotal: $29.90
Coupons: -$20.00
Estimated Tax: $0.69
Delivery: $0.00
Total: $10.59
Remaining Balance: $10.59

works for me

Thanks! In for 40!

Staples is the best..thnx o.p. in for 10 shipped free..green

ship broken, use delivery truck to home.

I procrastinated on this all day hoping that they would sell out but they didn't... so I was forced to buy 5. Thanks OP.

I ordered 10 and don't need more, that should last 2-3 years or so. Great deal!

Nice! Thanks op!

Got 5 free to home with Rewards. 5% ShopDiscover 5% Staples. Cool deal OP, repped and thanks!

Thanks, OP. In for 4, plus $4.99 Scott paper towels.

Thanks OP! In for 3.

In for 10. Thanks OP.

In for 5. Thanks OP!

thank you,

free shipping, woah

Thanks op

lol is it really saving money if youre buying things that you dont use?!
in 4 5...thanks fw!!!

Thanks!

People who ordered 10 and 5 qtys, what do you do with all those scrubbers?

I am finding that I am ordering unnecessary items and stocking it up, just because there are offers.

nortotron said:   People who ordered 10 and 5 qtys, what do you do with all those scrubbers?

I am finding that I am ordering unnecessary items and stocking it up, just because there are offers.
I bought 5 b/c I needed a new box and the 5 will cost < 1 and gets delivered to me.

in for 10 with free shipping to home

Thanks OP, great find!

In for 10. Green for you.

In for 10, 10 separate orders... local store pickup. $1.06 a pack for me. Awesome deal.

Wouldn't let me stack the coupons for some reason.. so a bit tedious.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014