• Go to page :
  • 12 3 4
  • Text Only
in for 1 to try it out. thanks,

In for 10 packs of these with free shipping to home. Thanks

In for 4, with free shipping to home for $4.20 total.

nortotron said:   People who ordered 10 and 5 qtys, what do you do with all those scrubbers?

I am finding that I am ordering unnecessary items and stocking it up, just because there are offers.

it doesn't have shelf life. stock up all u want. And this is like paper towel, use and trash. At least so far I don't see anyone said they clean and reuse it. This of course won't stop me from trying to reuse it. Or I'll find other stuff to use the used ones.

Thanks OP. Too bad Staples would not allow me to log into my account. Tried to checkout as guest, but could not get discount to show up.

Dead?

Placed one just before 11 PM CDT (midnight Staples time) and because some of the posts confused me, thought you had to order one at a time to get coupon to apply. Went back after I read ppl were doing multiple items on a single order and neither a single or multiple are currently working for me. Anyone know the coupon code to just add it or will that not work?

Looks like deal is dead. One day only for 4/6?

WorkerAnt said:   nortotron said:   People who ordered 10 and 5 qtys, what do you do with all those scrubbers?

I am finding that I am ordering unnecessary items and stocking it up, just because there are offers.

it doesn't have shelf life. stock up all u want. And this is like paper towel, use and trash. At least so far I don't see anyone said they clean and reuse it. This of course won't stop me from trying to reuse it. Or I'll find other stuff to use the used ones.

Well, obvious you haven't used one before...here's the deal: they are great for removing things like marks on walls, (ie: you make pencil marks when hanging a curtain rod) and you 'can't' reuse it. If you ever used one, you'd understand. Basically it will disappear in your hand. If you want to go slow with it, rip off a piece.

My advice...wear disposable gloves (a buck or so at Biglots for 10), grab one of these, you get it wet (damp but not soaking wet) and have at it. The thing works well but honestly I don't want to know what chemicals are in it. It's why I wear gloves.

It's worth 99 cents. They sell generic ones at Target (still more then this).

On stuff...it's not worth buying stuff you don't use. It really isn't. I look at my modest home in LA and space matters to me.

But try the magic eraser. If you just want to brighten up dingy walls (that you had no idea were like that until you took this sponge to it), you'll like how fresh it looks. It's really groovy how it doesn't hurt paint and just takes off marks.

I bought six at my local Staples tonight (just had to tell the cashier that it's on sale on the website and he put the right price in). If any FWer ends up at my Staples, I left one box and hopefully they'll just stock up soon.

$63 for 10 packs now. Dead I assume.

Yep, looks like dead... Too bad, I have lots of wall to clean from crayons...

vetaldj said:   Yep, looks like dead... Too bad, I have lots of wall to clean from crayons...

Dead for me too. +1 on cleaning to do.

elizard said:   Well, obvious you haven't used one before...here's the deal: they are great for removing things like marks on walls, (ie: you make pencil marks when hanging a curtain rod) and you 'can't' reuse it. If you ever used one, you'd understand. Basically it will disappear in your hand. If you want to go slow with it, rip off a piece.

My advice...wear disposable gloves (a buck or so at Biglots for 10), grab one of these, you get it wet (damp but not soaking wet) and have at it. The thing works well but honestly I don't want to know what chemicals are in it. It's why I wear gloves.

Essentially, they are melamine foam. It should probably be fine as long as you keep them away from the kids and wash your hands afterwards.

"The thing works well but honestly I don't want to know what chemicals are in it. It's why I wear gloves."

No chemicals, just open cell melamine foam, works like 1200 grit sandpaper.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melamine_foam

D/P

EXPIRED!

my order got cancelled.

my order got cancelled too

Uh oh. Darn it!! I had 2 reserved for in store pickup. It was already ready. But I got there only to find that they had already closed so I couldn't pick them up and they were only holding until end of day my ship to store orders are still processing but now I'm concerned.

2 packs----cancelled.

"At this time, the item listed below is not available for purchase."

I had an order for 10 with shipping to my house.

weak just got an email back saying they are unavailable for purchase...I had put my order in when this deal first broke

Cancelled! Crap....

cancelled... Staplez DOES suck!

mine cancelled too.....

My order was cancelled as well.

Seems mine was cancelled too! Darn

cancelled my order too At this time, the item listed below is not available for purchase.

Anybody else get a cancellation via email today? I got this ---- "At this time, the item listed below is not available for purchase."

Mine was canceled like everyone else and I only ordered one. Bummer!

cancelled here too

Canceled as well. Did anyone order something else with the erasers and get the erasers?

cancelled my whole order with trash bags

Cancelled as well....
They can take away my order,
but they can't take away the moments of thrill I experienced.

stuffinmymuffin said:   Cancelled as well....
They can take away my order,
but they can't take away the moments of thrill I experienced.

LOL. I know what you mean. I've never tried these before so I had a lot of uses/experiments for these before my order was cancelled.

I can't say that I'm surprised though as this seems to be an ugly pattern of behavior for Staples (not standing behind their prices and confirmed orders).

Ordered 3 boxes, received an email with a delivery date and today I received an email that the order was cancelled, not very good customer service. They should have offered it as a back order.

Cancelled as well.

Received email today that said item not available...anyone else get this?

Edit: Never mind, guess I should have checked a few more pages...well this sucks

tnbk said:   Received email today that said item not available...anyone else get this?Did you happen to read the posts before yours before asking that question?

masmart phones676024 said: tnbk said:   Received email today that said item not available...anyone else get this?Did you happen to read the posts before yours before asking that question?

Darn smartphones...Did you happen to read my edit before you brought up the fact of my complete and utter ignorance...I'm sorry to have disturbed your busy life and thus causing you to point out my ignorance there of.....my apologies.......

tnbk said:   masmart phones676024 said: tnbk said:   Received email today that said item not available...anyone else get this?Did you happen to read the posts before yours before asking that question?

Darn smartphones...Did you happen to read my edit before you brought up the fact of my complete and utter ignorance...I'm sorry to have disturbed your busy life and thus causing you to point out my ignorance there of.....my apologies.......
Actually your edit was not there before I posted. Sorry you hadn't bothered to read the previous posts before posting your question and wasting my time. Actually it is all good as it confirms what I have suspected for a long time. Smartphone users generally just post away and rarely read previous posts before posting away. Confirms why so many threads have so many repetitive questions. Darn smartphones. Not that smart.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014