• Go to page :
  • 1 234
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Magic Eraser
Disclaimer
Staples has a 4-Pack of Mr.Clean Magic Eraser Duo Cleaning Sponges for a low $0.99 (discount appears at final checkout). Free ship to store. Tax in most.
2.5% FWCB

http://www.staples.com/Mr-Clean-Magic-Eraser-Duo-4-Pack/product-...

Member Summary

Mr Clean
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
What did one Staples exec say to another one regarding screwing over everyone with the Mr. Clean deal?

"That was easy."

--... (more)

ManuFact (Apr. 10, 2013 @ 6:47a) |

After my order 3 days later they canceled my order and said too bad but thanks for choosing Staples. D bags they are....... (more)

telex9471 (Apr. 14, 2013 @ 6:31p) |

I recieved a cancellation order for these mr clean magic erasers, and still continued seeing them for sale , for several... (more)

jassyline369 (Apr. 17, 2013 @ 8:34a) |

DEAD
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

in 4 10 but I have to place 10 different order

secc said:   in 4 10 but I have to place 10 different order

Why did you order them all separately?

With free delivery to the store down the street I got 10 for less then 10 bucks, darn good deal especially with the little one drawing on my walls every day
Green for OP!!!

Ordered 10 in single order with no problem. Thanks!

i ordered 4 packs and got the 8.00 discount too. 4 packs for 4.00 .....

Why ship to store when you can have them shipped to home for free? Free shipping in checkout.

Great find OP!! Ordered 10 in a single transaction, 10.72 total. Woo!

where do you see free shipping to home? i see only free ship to store.

They are on AMZ for$ 3.47 for a 4 pack with free shipping for PRIME members or orders over 25.00

Teasip said:   Why ship to store when you can have them shipped to home for free? Free shipping in checkout.how do you get free shipping, show 9$ shipping for me¿¡¿

free shipping to your home for Staplez Reward members.

Combine offers to get to free shipping. Here's what I did:

Item1 Qty. Subtotal
CLEANING PAD,ERASER,WHT
Item No.:NaNPrice:$2.99/each
Expected delivery:04/09/2013byStaples Courier 10 $29.90
Item2 Qty. Subtotal
GLAD TALL KTCH DRWSTRNG 1
Item No.:482898Price:$12.99/each
Expected delivery:04/09/2013byUPS 1 $12.99
Item3 Qty. Subtotal
MRCLEAN MAGIC ERASER PK/4
Item No.:801695Price:$5.99/each
Expected delivery:04/09/2013byUPS 1 $5.99
Item4 Qty. Subtotal
MR CLEAN MAGIC ERASER 4 P
Item No.:597677Price:$6.99/each
Expected delivery:04/09/2013byUPS 1 $6.99

Subtotal:: $55.87
Delivery: FREE
Coupon1: -$20.00 (Magic Eraser from this deal)
Coupon2: -$3.00 (Kitchen trash bags)
Coupon3: -$5.99 (Magic Eraser coupon 61607)
Tax: $1.81
Total: $28.69

Kitchen trash bags were a decent price and I needed them. The other Magic Erasers were filler, buy one, get the other one free with 61607 coupon at checkout. See page here: http://www.staples.com/office/supplies/StaplesCategoryDisplay?ca...

thanks op.. got 10 for 10.72

Thanks OP. In for 10 with free shipping to home. I love them and they get used fast! My cat loves to play with them!

If you are a Staples rewards member the shipping is FREE!!!

Shipping is FREE for all orders over $45. Order 16 or more of this item to receive FREE shipping to home.

Awesome, thank you. In for 10, free shipping to home with a free rewards membership!

Don't know what you guys are smoking, but I added 5 to my cart, logged on, began secure checkout, and got it all for $5.48 - free shipping. I don't have a rewards number that I remember ...

thank you! in for 10 with free shipping!

How good are these things? I want to hear some reviews

Thanks OP

Shipping was free for me as well

in for 5! signed up for rewards for free shipping!!!

$8.48 for 8 boxes, shipped to my door, 5% in Staples Rewards, 2.5% FWCB.

I could have just called and asked 'em to let me have them for free, but this way was easier...awesome deal!

THANKS OP!!

kaveh2k said:   How good are these things? I want to hear some reviews

link

Got 11. 11 orders

these things are great. Countertops, whie floor tile, etc. Children write or color on tables
or other furniture, this will get it off. I clean for a living and i use these to clean black newspaper
ink off of doors, and tables, where people will read the paper and get the ink on these areas.
You can get shoe scuffs off the bottem of doors, floor trim. There are so many uses, but i mentioned just
a few. To me, these are a must, with my 2 grandbabies, and in my cleaning , jobs....

tnbk said:   $8.48 for 8 boxes, shipped to my door, 5% in Staples Rewards, 2.5% FWCB.

I could have just called and asked 'em to let me have them for free, but this way was easier...awesome deal!

THANKS OP!!

I wonder if they will give 1.5% ("Staples Promotional Products") or 2.5% (items other than technology, software and electronics). Went through Chase UR for 2 extra points/$1. Probably should have done FW CB and paid with a 2% CB card, but if my Chase 10&10 is still intact, I should come out ahead. (3x10) + (3x1) + (3x2) = 39 points for $3.21 spend = 12.14%CB . Good enough for me.

Although, I have no use for them. But, hey, $3.21 isn't a bad price for making myself feel good. FW is my drug of choice.

Got 4 packs with FS, thanks OP!

Thank you. I ordered 10 and free shipping.

In for 10, shipped to store.

One hell of a find OP!!! In for 10 for my store and 4 for my gf mom!!! I told my mom and I think she is going for 10 also!! GREAT deal!!! Thanks you!

got four 4-packs, free shipping to my door with Staples rewards. thanks OP, great deal!

The fatwallet checkout feature is the dumbest thing fatwallet created. It doesn't even let you pick an option to ship to store. I no longer have the "shop Now" button, only the checkout now button. WTF.

Super Green OP! Got 10 shipped to home for $10.64 with CA tax. This is a great price.

Nice. Thanks OP.

Item 908290
Mr. Clean® Magic Eraser Duo, 4/Pack Expected business-day delivery: Tue 04/09 Qty: 10
at $2.99 4/Pack

Price:
$29.90

Subtotal: $29.90
Coupons: -$20.00
Estimated Tax: $0.69
Delivery: $0.00
Total: $10.59
Remaining Balance: $10.59

Skipping 92 Messages...
I recieved a cancellation order for these mr clean magic erasers, and still continued seeing them for sale , for several more days, afterward. I recieved everything else.
I actually wanted the magic erasers. I emailed Staples and accused Staples of using this as a teaser item , to draw consumers to their site , to make other purchases.
I know alot of people were placing orders for these, and i didn't feel that it was right for Staples to waste our time, knowing that this item was not available.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014