• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Energy Power 10 Sub 10" 100W Subwoofer
Reg $199.99 ($50 off w/ promo code EMCYTZT3233 = $79.99 ends 4/7) Free Shipping

$99.99 on Amazon 4.7 out of 5 stars

Newegg
See Newegg promo codes that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Energy 10" 100W Subwoofer
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer

Energy
Thanks e1d1
Disclaimer
Line level and speaker level inputs

Variable Low Pass Filter: Variable 50Hz-150Hz

Variable Phase Control: Switchable 0 or 180 degrees

Power Mode Switch: Auto/On/Off

System Type: Bass reflex via rear-mounted slot port

Max. Load Weight (lbs): 15 Ibs. (6.8 kg)

Woofer: 10" (25.4cm) front-firing woofer

Rated Power: 100 watts dynamic, 50 watts continuous (FTC)

Frequency Response: 45Hz-150Hz+/-3dB

Connectors: Two line level/LFE RCA inputs and two high level speaker inputs

Power Supply: 100 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP, I have been waiting for a great deal on an Energy sub for a while now. In for 1.

Do you guys think it's needed for 1-year extended warranty?

annawhitee said:   Do you guys think it's needed for 1-year extended warranty?
Look on Consumer Reports for info about this.
No, seriously if the thing fails that soon, any company would lose consumer confidence in their product. For an example: My experiences with Seagate after they were on top broke me from buying their drives for close to 10 years now, just about the same for Maxter, Western Digital got trampled about then but now I think their just about on top, heck they are as far as I'm concerned. It seems they all go through it. They eventually get back to the reality that they have to make quality products to maintain their Brand Image keeping customers coming back for more.
IMO Extended Warranties mainly benefit the store, the salesperson-associate and the warranty company. They routinely have so many disclaimers against paying you anything it's not worth it. Most manufacturing defects against workmanship and production fail within the manufacturing warranty.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.