• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

OfficeMax
See OfficeMax discounts that earn Up to 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

EMTEC C400 32GB Flash Drive
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

MC, it seems that witchtry has a personal vendetta against you.

These are decent little drives. I picked up some at this price at OD last summer. Have OM and OD merged already? Or is OM now carrying EMTEC products?

That said, I picked up 5 32GB USB3.0 Team-branded drives from Newegg recently for $86.xx. ~$18 per drive, same advertised size, and they will do more than 20MB/sec read and write in USB2.0 computers. Faster in USB3.0.

Maybe he just doesn't like Paul Lynde.

OM also has a 64GB Lexar S70 drive in black, for $34.99. Add the Emtec and the Lexar to your cart, and then you need to add $0.02 more filler, to get free ship.

http://www.officemax.com/technology/drives-memory-storage/hard-d...

got the emtec 32G for 10$ black friday, it has not had problems, though it was not used too heavily.

Website screenshot
Disclaimer
I don't know where you see $15 price I am only offered the very same USB drive for $50 at OfficeMax...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014