• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Oral-B Professional Toothbrush for $15.97 + free shipping

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Oral-B-Professional-Healthy-Clean-Prec...

$35.97. Free shipping with orders over $45 or free in-store pickup.
$20 rebate from Procter and Gamble for a final price of $15.97.
Rebate: http://www.oralb.com/assets/pdf/rebates/Rebate_Dec28-July152013....
Oral-B Professional Healthy Clean Precision 1000 Power Toothbrush:•Includes handle, charger, precision clean refill brush head, travel case
•Pulsates to break up plaque; oscillates and rotates to sweep plaque away
•Dentist-inspired precision clean refill brush head surrounds each tooth for precise cleaning in hard-to-reach areas
•Up to 7-day battery life
•Professional timer to help brush 4 quadrants at 30 seconds each
•Handle display shows charge life.
•With bonus travel case and $9 coupon booklet

$20 on Amazon

Walmart
See Walmart discounts that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

oral b (33.35kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Anyone know the UPC code for the Oral-B Professional Care 1000 toothbrush? I got 2 of them at $19.48 when Target had the... (more)

babswhyit (Apr. 19, 2013 @ 6:18p) |

NO! Because WalMart is just going to hand it to you at the store, no additional paperwork as an "in-store transaction."

B... (more)

lexcurat (Apr. 19, 2013 @ 8:20p) |

I got one of these back in February for around the same price. Had it sent Site-to-Store, and mailed in the receipt they... (more)

MBZ32190 (Apr. 19, 2013 @ 8:32p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

so how do you get free shipping when the item is less than $45?

Thorin78 said:   so how do you get free shipping when the item is less than $45?
It's $45.97 on Amazon...maybe you can pricematch up? Alternately, you could add http://www.walmart.com/ip/K-Y-Brand-Warming-Jelly-Personal-Lubri... ($9.23) or http://www.walmart.com/ip/LifeStyles-Ultra-Sensitive-Condoms-40c... ($10.94) to your cart to hit the $45 minimum for free shipping.

thanks for the deal. however, this is not free shipping; that is misleading.

Thorin78 said:   so how do you get free shipping when the item is less than $45?

It's a misleading title. It would be clearer to simply say "...$15.97AR, free ship to store, @ WalMart.com." Unfortunately there's no easy FSSS-like acronym for WalMart deals.

What is a professional toothbrush? Is there a brushing tour I don't know about? I don't get ESPN17 channel.

If we do buy online and get it shipped, does it count as a 'purchase at a retail outlet' like the rebate form stipulates?

I added the following items to total up to $45.12:

Bounty huge paper rolls, 2ct
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Bounty-Huge-Rolls-Paper-Towels-2ct/198...

Dial foaming handwash, 2ct
http://www.walmart.com/ip/16615355

The order is eligible for free shipping, but I'm still hesitant because I'm not sure if the rebate applies to online purchases ...

Thanks. Have a look local.

Limit is 2 per household.

Can I order 2 in 1 transaction to get the free shipping and still do rebate for both? I am reading it, and I think so, just want to make sure incase I miss something.

I didnt know people brushed teeth as a profession .... Jeez Economy must be really bad !

I see an advertisement about ORal-B as the best tooth brush. is it true?

You can always buy two (rebate is for up to two per person) if you know someone else that will use this.

After calling the phone number on rebate, WalMart does fall under retail outlet. You can buy online and pick it up at your store or shipped to your house. When buying 2 for the rebate limit, they must be separate purchases and must be submitted in two separate envelopes. If you buy two on the same reciept, only one will be honored.

alicepattinson said:   I see an advertisement about ORal-B as the best tooth brush. is it true?
Of course. All advertizements are about providing you the complete unbiased truth.
Define 'best', a term which is both subjective and relative, and maybe we can tell you.

Be warned, it takes a long time for the rebate. It took over 3 months to get mine; going back from November's/December's rebate I just got mine back last week.

I got rebate within 3 weeks.

but what is a professional toothbrush ?

Anyone know the UPC code for the Oral-B Professional Care 1000 toothbrush? I got 2 of them at $19.48 when Target had them clearanced but there is a UPC code sticker over the original UPC code on the box. The sticker UPC code is 0-69055-86133-8 but the UPC code on the box is 0-69055-85963-6.

The weird thing is the Oral-B Professional Healthy Clean Precision 1000 (also clearanced at Target for $19.48)UPC code is 0-69055-85963-6 (which is the same UPC code of the original box UPC of the Oral-B Professional 1000 toothbrush).

sevengroove said:   If we do buy online and get it shipped, does it count as a 'purchase at a retail outlet' like the rebate form stipulates?

NO! Because WalMart is just going to hand it to you at the store, no additional paperwork as an "in-store transaction."

But if Mannish is right, you're golden.

I got one of these back in February for around the same price. Had it sent Site-to-Store, and mailed in the receipt they printed out when I picked it up at the register. No issues and received the rebate back in only a few weeks (actually, probably one of the fastest turnaround times from my experiences with a rebate). YMMV.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014