rated:

Member Summary

Foscam FI8910W (7.14kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Good deal for a new, non-refurb 8910.

I bought one for my friend who's having a baby.

Got one for baby cam. Heard this is better than the HD version!

wildspirit said:   Got one for baby cam. Heard this is better than the HD version!
Where?

ramtor said:   wildspirit said:   Got one for baby cam. Heard this is better than the HD version!
Where?

I don't know about that, but the camera has been great for us. I am at work right now and can keep an eye on the boy, and the wife can tell whether or not the kiddo is asleep or just laying there. We would definitely recommend to someone who wants video capabilities on the cheap, especially with the remote viewing capabilities.

clb4g9 said:   ramtor said:   wildspirit said:   Got one for baby cam. Heard this is better than the HD version!
Where?

I don't know about that, but the camera has been great for us. I am at work right now and can keep an eye on the boy, and the wife can tell whether or not the kiddo is asleep or just laying there. We would definitely recommend to someone who wants video capabilities on the cheap, especially with the remote viewing capabilities.

Do those red LEDs bother your kid at all?

pianoCM said:   clb4g9 said:   ramtor said:   wildspirit said:   Got one for baby cam. Heard this is better than the HD version!
Where?

They don't seem to, but he's only 2 mos old, so I would imagine it might be different if he was 1 or 2, and they aren't as bright as you would think. So far so good! The only thing I'm having issues with are finding good apps for my iPad and my wife's android tablet that support sound well.

Got one of these a couple days ago and is already supposed to arrive tomorrow. But, looks like shipping is no longer free like it was a couple days ago

clb4g9 said:   pianoCM said:   clb4g9 said:   ramtor said:   wildspirit said:   Got one for baby cam. Heard this is better than the HD version!
Where?

They don't seem to, but he's only 2 mos old, so I would imagine it might be different if he was 1 or 2, and they aren't as bright as you would think. So far so good! The only thing I'm having issues with are finding good apps for my iPad and my wife's android tablet that support sound well.

I'm using IP Cam Viewer Lite on my Android. It seems pretty good.
I haven't explored all of their features though.
Give it a try.

The link is showing $99.99 now...

clb4g9 said:   The only thing I'm having issues with are finding good apps for my iPad and my wife's android tablet that support sound well.

I got the Foscam Pro app for my iPhone and it works really well even for sound and 2-way communication. Just have to be patient on sending audio due to a slight delay.

[edit] It is push to talk on the iPhone app.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014