• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
SANDISK 32GB MICROULTRASDXC MC
Item No.:930200
Price:$14.99
Lowest I have ever seen them!!
I bought 5 with a small filler and a $25 off $75 coupon, so $10 a piece!!!

Member Summary

SANDISK 32GB ULTRA MICRO SD
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
And for me it's also showing OOS.

crhptic (Apr. 12, 2013 @ 7:30p) |

Got one at a store today. I'm glad that I made a print out 2 days ago.

scubastorey (Apr. 13, 2013 @ 2:42p) |

I also made a printout of the web deal during the week. Never got to the store until today. Went to a location other tha... (more)

Gethome (Apr. 13, 2013 @ 3:06p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

No link and I believe it was OOS two hours before your post.

http://www.staples.com/SanDisk-32GB-Mobile-Ultra-microSD-microSD...

Looks like a great price. Won't Staple Stores price match their internet ad? Looks hot to me!

worth a try. I talked to the manager and got the online price.

free4steve said:   Looks like a great price. Won't Staple Stores price match their internet ad? Looks hot to me!

bru20 said:   No link and I believe it was OOS two hours before your post.

http://www.staples.com/SanDisk-32GB-Mobile-Ultra-microSD-microSD...

It's in stock near me at, heck it's available at 10 store's within 20 miles of 98101

Is this a UHS-1 Class 10 card like shown in the pics, or is this a Class 6 card like the description says?

pic attached
Disclaimer
I scored one. It's a Class 10 / UHS 1. Water proof and temperature proof.

siaopao said:   I scored one. It's a Class 10 / UHS 1. Water proof and temperature proof.

+1, as long as Staples.com's ad's still alive, stores would match it. And yes, it did for me!

Please dont neg OP for missing attached link. S/he just wanted to help.
If I could, I'd green twice. Thanks, OP.

Thanks. Will this card work fine in Sammy's Galaxy S 3?

upengan78 said:   Thanks. Will this card work fine in Sammy's Galaxy S 3?

One user said so!

petitbois said:   upengan78 said:   Thanks. Will this card work fine in Sammy's Galaxy S 3?

One user said so!

Cool. Thanks for that!!

And all the red because?

russ0519 said:   And all the red because?
'cuz of no link provided.

got one from a Staples nearby using pm. works in s3 as expected.

Woo....Hoo.... Price match for me too!! All they had was class 10, works great in my Galaxy Tab 2 7.0

I was able to get 2 at a local store.... I give this deal big time GREEN. The guy forgot the link, but still a great deal.

Thanks OP

v good deal, OOS now, otherwise could have PM at OfficeMax/Office Depot? Was that possible?

This deal worked perfectly for me as well. It's sad that I almost missed a good deal because so many gave red on the mechanics of the post instead of green for the merit of the deal. Thanks OP!

Also got 2 with a printout. Bring it to cashier to PM.
Searched if local store had any and about 8 stores near me had stock. Went to the closest one and they had 3. When buying, check the sku #, they had two versions. Mine looks like the one Siaopao posted and is sku 930200. It had the green android robot on the left of package and it was a class 10. Green to OP

Excellent deal, grabbed one as well.

Good Job!!!Now I'm using it works fine

Thanks OP. I picked one up today at my local store.

Just got one thanks!

Website now shows $29.99 - same as instore sale price.

And for me it's also showing OOS.

Got one at a store today. I'm glad that I made a print out 2 days ago.

I also made a printout of the web deal during the week. Never got to the store until today. Went to a location other than the one I had set as my local store, the asst. manager thought it was a great deal, said he would get one for himself and showed it to another employee who also wanted one. He walked me to the front to ring it up for me as it was a different price than the in store sale price.

He couldn't find it online, then he called a regional data center rep gave his employee number and explained that he had a printout that showed the web sale price and had an end date for today. Woman on the other end said she didn't have any record of it being that price. He asked her to check a few different ways, after those had been exhausted he asked her to check with her supervisor. They shot it down. He explained that my printout was for another location 3 miles away and asked if he could honor it. I kept talking with him as he waited with her but it was a "no-go" from corporate.

After hanging up he said the best he could do was give me one for that price. He rang it up for $14.99 plus tax and gave me back my printout.

I drove the 3 miles to the other location where the manager had to pull one from the front office, sold it for the $14.99 and kept the printout.

Thanks OP

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014