• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Craftsman 10" and 12" Tool Bag Combo @ Sears - $7.49
was $15.00
Buy Online, Pick Up in Store

Pricing is for Craftsman Club Members

Free Craftsman Club Membership Link

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Sears
See Sears discounts that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:

$11.99 now.

Well, missed this one!

Is this over?

still going on....NOT dead for me

OK, this took me forever to figure out, which I credit to Sears/Craftsman Club bad web/account design, but the deals are still on. I would recommend that you sign up as a member with an email account, not Facebook or anything else, and make sure you don't uncheck the box saying you want Craftsman savings. IOW, they're gonna email you with "deals" and specials, but when you sign into the Craftsman Club site, it will also apply the club savings into your cart. I have an old Shop Your Way membership, and adding that number in seemed to mess up the CC membership, so I had to start from scratch to get the discounted prices. Hope that helps.

thanks a lot! I get one.

I was able to get 2 today! As stated above, you must go through the Craftsman Club for this price, but I was able to access it from the link provided. Thanks!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014