• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

coupon
Disclaimer
Macy's is having their 25% sale coupon,
included most of the usual excluded brands. In the store it will be on 4/24 - 4/29
But online it will start on 4/23
Use coupon code: FRIEND

Macy's
See Macy's promo codes that earn 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Macy*s
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Movado wasn't excluded in the past, that's how I got my beautiful watch.

sandc4e (Apr. 23, 2013 @ 10:35a) |

For posterity, the current exclusions are:

*Friends & Family discount applies to regular, sale and clearance prices, with... (more)

fivetalents (Apr. 23, 2013 @ 1:12p) |

Macy's was right. It was the sale I was waiting for. Too bad it's useless for Vitamix Blender. Had been waiting for week... (more)

acrojeans (Apr. 23, 2013 @ 1:19p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Is Clinique excluded?

(forgot to click box to subscribe, couldn't figure how to delete above posting)

craff1 said:   Is Clinique excluded?

Cosmetics are always excluded from their F&F sales and promotional discount codes. Here is the generic exclusions text from their most recent F&F sale:

"Friends & Family discount applies to regular, sale and clearance prices, with exceptions listed. EXTRA 10% OFF applies to electrics, electronics, furniture, mattresses and rugs/floor coverings. EXCLUDES: Everyday Values (EDV), cosmetics, fragrances, TAG Heuer, Breitling, Tempur-Pedic; products offered by vendors who operate leased departments in any of our stores including: furs, maternity, eSpot, Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Burberry, Longchamp. Not valid on: previous purchases, special orders, services, gift cards, jewelry trunk shows, payment on credit accounts, restaurants, gourmet foods, wine. Cannot be combined with any savings pass/coupon, extra discount or credit offer, except opening a new Macy’s account. Present Friends & Family discount card at register. Use promo code FRIEND to redeem discount online. Only one promo code may be used per transaction. Additional exclusions apply online, see Macys.com/friends. Friends & Family discount code valid online November 27 - December 3, 2012. **Domestic U.S. shipping only. Exclusions apply, for details visit Macys.com. †Exclusions apply, for details visit Macys.com/international"

craff1 said:   (forgot to click box to subscribe, couldn't figure how to delete above posting)

There is a link to subscribe/un-subscribe in the black bar at the top and bottom of every thread. No need to create a new post.

HTH

I figured as much. Boooo! But thanks for your reply. That's about all I buy from there.

Thanks OP.

So furniture is excluded to this 25%

Tcool said:   So furniture is excluded to this 25%

www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1266502/m17675635/#m17675635

Hc000 said:   Macy's is having their 25% sale coupon,
included most of the usual excluded brands. In the store it will be on 4/24 - 4/29
But online it will start on 4/23
Use coupon code: FRIEND

Does it mean no coupon needed in store to get this 25%?

You do need a coupon, you should be getting them in the mail. although some cashiers may be nice and just ring the one they have at their register.

Hc000 said:   You do need a coupon, you should be getting them in the mail. although some cashiers may be nice and just ring the one they have at their register.

I thought that they post a printable pass/coupon online for use in-store. Also, shipping is free for online orders of $99+ so it's not too hard to get the discount one way or the other.

Does anyone know if Michael Kors qualifies for the coupon? Also, if I open up a Macy's account, does the 15% also apply? So 15% + the 25%?

alyajsource said:   Does anyone know if Michael Kors qualifies for the coupon? Also, if I open up a Macy's account, does the 15% also apply? So 15% + the 25%?

Michael Kors should qualify but check the list of exclusions. And yes, if you open a Macy's account the new account discount will stack with the 25% off.

Be aware, though, that a lot of times with Macys you can do better during one of their regular sales then you can with the F&F. Unless you're shopping for something that never goes on sale or is usually excluded from their sales (ie Movado).

Michael Kors is usually on their excluded list so this is a chance to get a rare discount.

I didn't read anything about wedding registries. sounds like 25% off registry items as well? That would be sweet!

Does anyone know if ship to store free for items under $99?
thanks,

Movado excluded?

powerG said:   Does anyone know if ship to store free for items under $99?
thanks,

Can I have my order shipped to a store for no shipping fee?

We do not ship to stores for pickup at this time. However, we do offer other avenues that can help cut shipping costs.
•You can use our 'find in store' feature located under the 'add to bag' button on many online items. This feature will allow you to see if stores in your area carry the merchandise.

Huge YMMV, but I was at Macy's looking at some sheets that were on clearance with +40% off. My phone wasn't working so I just asked the cashier if there was a coupon I should go get from the news paper before a bought them. The cashier told me the friends and family discount was coming up on Wednesday, so I asked if the additional 40% off would still be around. He said no, but then offered to pre-sell the sheets to me for the friends and family sale with the additional 25% off and I'd pick them up on Wednesday. It looked like I was added to a had written list of "to be picked up items" so this may be more than just a one-off thing.

Today is 23rd and the "FRIEND" code doesn't seem to work.

It's doesn't work with the watch i wanna buy.
http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/marc-by-marc-jacobs-watch-wom...

works right now

ShopWii said:   Movado excluded?

Movado wasn't excluded in the past, that's how I got my beautiful watch.

For posterity, the current exclusions are:

*Friends & Family discount applies to regular, sale and clearance prices, with exceptions listed.

EXTRA 10% OFF applies to electrics, electronics, furniture, mattresses and rugs/floor coverings.

EXCLUDES: Everyday Values (EDV), cosmetics, fragrances, athletic shoes for him, her & kids, TAG Heuer, Breitling, Tempur-Pedic; products offered by vendors who operate leased departments in any of our stores including: maternity, eSpot, Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Burberry, Longchamp. Not valid on: previous purchases, special orders, services, gift cards, jewelry trunk shows, payment on credit accounts, restaurants, gourmet foods, wine. Cannot be combined with any savings pass/coupon, extra discount or credit offer, except opening a new Macy’s account. EXTRA SAVINGS % APPLIED TO ALREADY REDUCED PRICES.

Only one promo code may be used per transaction.

Additional exclusions apply online, see www.macys.com/friend. where the exclusions vary somewhat: "EXTRA 10% OFF furniture, mattresses, area rugs, electrics & electronics, with exclusions listed. EXCLUDES: Beats by Dr. Dre, Coach (online only), Karastan Rugs, Le Creuset, Maui Jim, Merrell, Oakley, TAG Heuer, Tempur-Pedic mattresses, baby gear, kids’ shoes, cosmetics, fragrances and toys. Not valid with other passes or discount offers. Not valid on Everyday Values, Gift Cards, Gift Certificates, prior purchases or gift wrap."

Macy's was right. It was the sale I was waiting for. Too bad it's useless for Vitamix Blender. Had been waiting for weeks for today to place the order even waited till midnight. I don't like it when companies put at % off with a "million" exclusions. Either you give the discount or you don't.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014