• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Sony BDP-S3100 Blu-ray player WiFi $89.99 *** Fry's in-store only ****
I was looking for a replacement for my BR and came across this at Fry's BDP-S3100 of $89.99. Price is in-store only, web site shows regular price of $120

Sony BDPS3100 Blu-ray Player:
Premium design and super WiFi to enhance your streaming experience
100+ Streaming Apps: Netflix, YouTube, Vudu, Hulu Plus and more
Full HD 1080p Blu-ray Disc playback and DVD upscaling
Control and browse from mobile devices with TV SideView
Enclosed drive and I/P noise reduction for better picture
Quick Start/Load to watch movies faster than ever
Enjoy music, photos and video via front USB slot
Access and search detailed movie info with Gracenote
Experience HD sound with Dolby TrueHD and DTS-Master Audio

Member Summary

Sony BDP-S3100 (63.79kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Sony

This is an excellent Blu ray/internet video player, highly rated at Amazon(Reviews). It's a big improvement over previous models on wifi stability and includes every possible internet streaming service(including Amazon prime. Pandora, Flixster and Cinemanow) you could want with the exception of iTunes.

I have one and setup is difficult at best...setting up a wifi connection...opening a Netflix account,you name it. If you don't mind spending a few hours setting it up...go ahead.

belgique said:   I have one and setup is difficult at best...setting up a wifi connection...opening a Netflix account,you name it. If you don't mind spending a few hours setting it up...go ahead.

It's a much easier setup if you use the free tablet/smartphone app. You'll get a full keyboard rather than having to peck on the remote

Why is this in expired deals? Was this a one or two day only type deal or is it still live?

did you have trouble setting up wifi? the system sees my wifi but i cant connect at all.....

I'm having difficulty connecting to the wifi. the bdp-s3100 sees my network, but when i enter my WEP Key, I get a message that "The number of characters are invalid. Please check your entry and try again." The Sony Support folks were no help. My router is a Verizon MI424WR. Any ideas?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014