• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Linky

Nice Monitor for 200.00 27 inch AOC e2752Vh Glossy Black Bezel 27" 2ms HDMI Widescreen LED Backlight LCD Monitor 300 cd/m2 20,000,000:1 (dynamic) Built-in Speakers ..Very Good Reviews.

Newegg
See Newegg coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

AOC e2752Vh
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

bought this @ bestbuy when it was on sale back in January for the same price, except I went to plastic jungle and bought some gift codes giving me roughly another 7% off. I like it, bright colorful display - cant say anything bout speakers as I don't use them on the screen

specter55 said:   bought this @ bestbuy when it was on sale back in January for the same price, except I went to plastic jungle and bought some gift codes giving me roughly another 7% off. I like it, bright colorful display - cant say anything bout speakers as I don't use them on the screen

Speakers are tin sounding which is normal,I got one.Great monitor for the price.

Just a data point that I always want: 1920x1080 resolution

Is it free shipping?

It is if you have Shop Runner.

It says Free ship by ground also.

Deal still alive as of 05/07. I just bought one.

$25 bucks more gets you an IPS LG monitor at Sams Club.

bargainron said:   $25 bucks more gets you an IPS LG monitor at Sams Club.

$25 plus a Sam's Club membership card plus driving to wherever it might be located.

bargainron said:   $25 bucks more gets you an IPS LG monitor at Sams Club.

What size?

Perknose said:   bargainron said:   $25 bucks more gets you an IPS LG monitor at Sams Club.

What size?

Here is the thread about the Sam's 27" LG IPS monitor for $226...price should be good for another week IIRC...

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1269101/

Perknose said:   bargainron said:   $25 bucks more gets you an IPS LG monitor at Sams Club.

What size?

27"

labboypro said:   bargainron said:   $25 bucks more gets you an IPS LG monitor at Sams Club.

$25 plus a Sam's Club membership card plus driving to wherever it might be located.

Some things are worth it. You have 90 days return policy and you can also get your Sam's Club membership refunded in full if not happy.

bargainron said:   labboypro said:   bargainron said:   $25 bucks more gets you an IPS LG monitor at Sams Club.

Some things are worth it. You have 90 days return policy and you can also get your Sam's Club membership refunded in full if not happy.

Value judgement on your part. If I don't need the feature set the LG unit has, then there is no value in the additional cost (and membership fee required to buy from Sam's, and driving to a store, etc.). The OP unit meets many buyers' needs, doesn't require club membership, and is delivered to your door.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10:30PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.