• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
** DEAL ENDED AT 2PM PST **

$20 off $50 at Rakuten (Marketplace Sellers)

*From 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm Pacific*

www.rakuten.com

Code IWANT20

$20 off $50 Marketplace Only (Shop Owners) - Promo Code: IWANT20
- Limited Time: 12PM to 2PM
- All marketplace categories
- All customers are eligible

Thanks to the OP at the slick place...

Rakuten.com Shopping
See Rakuten.com Shopping coupons that earn Up to 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

rakuten (18.73kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I ordered this same drive from Platinum Micro the last time buy offered this coupon and it arrived promptly (within a we... (more)

cnIsfg (Apr. 09, 2013 @ 11:01p) |

TOLD YOU!!! IT IS A JOKE!!!

Who gave me RED!!!!

fnpony (Apr. 10, 2013 @ 11:26a) |

I just got my shipping notice. It shipped from California (to NY) via UPS. Won't have it for a week.

billrubin (Apr. 10, 2013 @ 11:56p) |

a joke?

fnpony said:   a joke?
Why you think it's a joke? Hasn't started yet...

shastada said:   fnpony said:   a joke?
Why you think it's a joke? Hasn't started yet...

Fnpony, foxtrot, and liveaslion don't seem to be the sharpest knives in the drawer...

Feel too good to be true......

fnpony said:   Feel too good to be true......
Seriously, overthink things much?

Do the world a favor and get off the internet now before you hurt yourself...

Old days, we cheered for 10% coupon from Buy.com exclusively for new customers. Now, 20 off 50 from the "famous" Buy.com, incredible!!!

fnpony said:   Feel too good to be true......

They've done this $20/50 offer 3-4 times in the last month or so. Depending on what you want to buy, it can be a great deal as some have reported. My experience is that it's no deal at all for the things I'm looking for ... for example, a particular flash drive I use a lot of, I can buy at Adorama for $10.45 with free ship (that's actually up from $9.40 a few weeks ago). At Rakuten, they are $11.99 from Buy.com seller, which is already too high, but if I want to use the $20/50 coupon, I have to buy from a Marketplace seller... which starts at $16.17, which means after I buy enough of them to hit the $50 threshold to get the $20 discount, I could have just bought them from Adorama without any offers and paid less.

Just put a nightstand into cart, 50 dollars even (Shipped by: Wayfair ). Let's see.

fnpony said:   Old days, we cheered for 10% coupon from Buy.com exclusively for new customers. Now, 20 off 50 from the "famous" Buy.com, incredible!!!But that was for stuff sold by Buy.com. This is for stuff sold by their marketplace sellers.

Who cares. Just try to get a deal from that website.billrubin said:   fnpony said:   Old days, we cheered for 10% coupon from Buy.com exclusively for new customers. Now, 20 off 50 from the "famous" Buy.com, incredible!!!But that was for stuff sold by Buy.com. This is for stuff sold by their marketplace sellers.

Anyone find anything worth buying?

johnny98 said:   Anyone find anything worth buying?

I'm liking the SanDisk Extreme 120GB for 89-20 = 69 dollars and 5x points back (so $3.45 back on next purchase)

johnny98 said:   Anyone find anything worth buying?

I'm buying the Obihai device listed in this thread. Even though the price is $10 more The total price would be ~ $30 after a ~$10.00 Filler and coupon (Essentially filler would be free compared to other site, since I want this anyways.)

Another consideration: Space saver garage hoist . $29.97

Anyone see any $5 - $15 fillers that aren't a complete waste of money?

Update: I'll probably buy some 10-15 ft HDMI cables as fillers. I use my laptop to stream movies, etc and if these work that would this would be convenient. If they don't work, I'll be no worse off than if I had ordered from New Egg without my free filler.

shastada said:   johnny98 said:   Anyone find anything worth buying?

I'm liking the SanDisk Extreme 120GB for 89-20 = 69 dollars and 5x points back (so $3.45 back on next purchase)

or http://www.rakuten.com/prod/samsung-840-series-120gb-2-5-sata-ii...

which is faster??

Do note that stuff in the home category also earn 15x points (15%):

http://www.rakuten.com/ct/Rakutensuperpoint/default.aspx

MeIsCheap said:   unicycle for ~$35

This unit gives you a better PPW ratio (Price Per Wheel), and you won't fall over as much... http://www.rakuten.com/prod/10-dual-deck-trike-roadmaster/204687...

worked like a charm. Now I got my razor!!!!

Trying to order a hard drive, got invalid code!?

On which page you enter coupon code?

Mine says invalid code...

http://www.rakuten.com/prod/46-mega-kit-cat-perch/246569602.html

Is that NOT from the marketplace?

Finally got the Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Standard & Medium Telephoto Lens for $88.95. Coupon worked like a dream!

Invalid code when trying to buy Apple TV from Datavis. The listing says 'Marketplace item' but coupon still doesn't work.

Getting invalid code??

Any good ssd deal?

Invalid Code

I had the same invalid code error. Empty your cart, re-add the items, and then try the code. That worked for me.

sorry, trying to buy below item, and putting the promo code @ check out, it says Invalid Code:
http://www.rakuten.com/prod/adjustable-tilting-swiveling-tv-wall...

Code just worked for me. Only valid for 3rd party sellers.

mred53 said:   I had the same invalid code error. Empty your cart, re-add the items, and then try the code. That worked for me.

This is exactly what I needed to do for it to work. Thank you!

mred54: Thanks, it worked like a charm after deleting and re-adding the item.
Thanks a bunch!

No place to input coupon code until last step.

Shipping seems high for some of the products. So basically you get free shipping with this code?..

ebuy said:   No place to input coupon code.Don't you think that if others have reported it working for them, that the problem might be something you did and you should ask where to put the coupon code, rather than stating as a fact that there is no place to put it?

RickShaw said:   Shipping seems high for some of the products. So basically you get free shipping with this code?..No, I think you still have to pay it. Many sellers seem to have free shipping.

Oh I see, you're taking the $20 as free shipping. I guess you're not looking at the same stuff as people here are.

1TB Western Digital SATA Hard Drive (sku 232251426) for $52.23 after coupon is a good deal.

mred53 said:   I had the same invalid code error. Empty your cart, re-add the items, and then try the code. That worked for me. I did what you suggested, still got invalid code

I canot find a thing to buy.

Skipping 28 Messages...
kgod said:   I've ordered a few times from them. Average shipping time from California to East Coast was about 4-5 days (they take 1-2 days to process before shipping). They use DHL Ground.
cnIsfg said:   I ordered this same drive from Platinum Micro the last time buy offered this coupon and it arrived promptly (within a week) and packed in the original Western Digital OEM shipping carton. It was drop-shipped through Ingram out of TN.
I just got my shipping notice. It shipped from California (to NY) via UPS. Won't have it for a week.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014