• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
cnIsfg said:   1TB Western Digital SATA Hard Drive (sku 232251426) for $52.23 after coupon is a good deal.

That's the one I went for. I was more inclined to go for the Seagate ST1000DM003 @ $55.95 but it's year less of a warranty made me return to the WD.

Worked like a charm, ty OP

cnIsfg said:   1TB Western Digital SATA Hard Drive (sku 232251426) for $52.23 after coupon is a good deal.Thanks for pointing that out. I'd been looking for a non-Seagate drive for my desktop. Was going to open up an external drive I ordered from Staples, but that was a Seagate. I'll just use this instead.

swc888 said:   mred53 said:   I had the same invalid code error. Empty your cart, re-add the items, and then try the code. That worked for me. I did what you suggested, still got invalid codeAre you sure you're ordering from a seller other than Rakuten?

they sell gift cards. can we use this code with gift cards?

Any limits per account?

For those who are interested in these products, the quality is very high and the price is right:

http://www.rakuten.com/prod/marpac-dual-speed-electro-mechanical...

http://www.rakuten.com/prod/thermophore-maxheat-large-14-x-27/22...

clarkkentorkalel said:   they sell gift cards. can we use this code with gift cards?

Try it and see. Post your findings.

shahnm said:   clarkkentorkalel said:   they sell gift cards. can we use this code with gift cards?

Try it and see. Post your findings.


Doesn't work unfortunately.

Worked at Wayfair, got a new frying pan

Ends at 5PM EDT for those who don't want to convert. I find their search to be really poor but thanks for the code.

worked for me. I bought a RasberryPi and SD card $50

billrubin said:   swc888 said:   mred53 said:   I had the same invalid code error. Empty your cart, re-add the items, and then try the code. That worked for me. I did what you suggested, still got invalid codeAre you sure you're ordering from a seller other than Rakuten?I finally got it to work, thanks!

zapy said:   I canot find a thing to buy.
I used it to buy Sandisk Ultra 64GB microSD card ($55-20)

So has anyone ordered from Platinum Micro (seller of the WD disk) prior to this? Do they ship quickly? And where do they ship from, or do they just use Ingram or similar? I must say, it is nice that they are priced so competitively to Rakuten's own price, since you get the $20 off AND it's not taxable.

Just bought LG BP325W 3D Wi-Fi Blu-ray Disc Player (Refurbished) Sku#245094773 for $44.94.


for those interested I was able to pick up a Magic Flight Launch Box for $54.95 after promo.

Worked great. Bough speedlight Y460 51-20+tax=$36

Not sure if it was mentioned yet but you can stack items to get to the $50 as long as it is from marketplace sellers and not directly from Rakuten/Buy.com

Can't get $50 of "qualifying" products. Wanted to get 4000 MS points + some filler...

I used this to buy 4000 Microsoft Points from Tiger Direct and a cheap HDMI Cable from a 3rd Party Seller for $35-ish. Great deal! Thanks for posting, OP.


I like stuff and things.
Disclaimer
IgorSkovoroda said:   zapy said:   I canot find a thing to buy.
I used it to buy Sandisk Ultra 64GB microSD card ($55-20)


Thanks. I was at a loss too.
I guess that meant I shouldn't have bought anything. Bah, cant miss $20 off $50

been wanting one of these but coupon expired

Great Northern Popcorn 2.5 oz Pop Pup Retro Popcorn Popper $56.95

Bought an Apple TV $87.20 shipped after tax with 398 Rakuten points. Only had 15 minutes, so not enough time to really look for the deals.

billrubin said:   So has anyone ordered from Platinum Micro (seller of the WD disk) prior to this? Do they ship quickly? And where do they ship from, or do they just use Ingram or similar? I must say, it is nice that they are priced so competitively to Rakuten's own price, since you get the $20 off AND it's not taxable.
I've ordered a few times from them. Average shipping time from California to East Coast was about 4-5 days (they take 1-2 days to process before shipping). They use DHL Ground.

billrubin said:   So has anyone ordered from Platinum Micro (seller of the WD disk) prior to this? Do they ship quickly? And where do they ship from, or do they just use Ingram or similar? I must say, it is nice that they are priced so competitively to Rakuten's own price, since you get the $20 off AND it's not taxable.

I ordered this same drive from Platinum Micro the last time buy offered this coupon and it arrived promptly (within a week) and packed in the original Western Digital OEM shipping carton. It was drop-shipped through Ingram out of TN.

TOLD YOU!!! IT IS A JOKE!!!

Who gave me RED!!!!

kgod said:   I've ordered a few times from them. Average shipping time from California to East Coast was about 4-5 days (they take 1-2 days to process before shipping). They use DHL Ground.
cnIsfg said:   I ordered this same drive from Platinum Micro the last time buy offered this coupon and it arrived promptly (within a week) and packed in the original Western Digital OEM shipping carton. It was drop-shipped through Ingram out of TN.
I just got my shipping notice. It shipped from California (to NY) via UPS. Won't have it for a week.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.