• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
-Taken from another site-

Get the 27" HP Pavilion 27xi IPS LED Backlit Monitor for a great $239.99 shipped free! This monitor features an in-plane switch (IPS) panel, super thin bezel, Full HD 1920x1080 resolution, 10000000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, DVI-D (HDCP) and HDMI inputs, and great viewing angles!

Use coupon code: MT41314 for the discount. The coupon hit the limit in a few hours last time, so DO NOT WAIT!

27" HP Pavilion 27 xi IPS LED Backlit Monitor

HP Home
Need a HP Home coupon that earns 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

27" HP Pavilion 27xi IPS LED Backlit Monitor
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › HP
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

FINALLY! I was debating back and forth between this monitor or the Envy version with Beats audio. $269 was the cheapest I had seen previously this one and I think Beats audio is good but I already have a 2.1 speakers system (love my subwoofer). Came out to $259.79 with taxes and free shipping to Texas. Can't wait to lay eyes on this beauty. Only disadvantage to this versus a Dell S2740L may be the lack of height adjustment but the HP is usually well-below $300 where there Dell hovers there. Worth the trade-off IMHO.

Not too hot it was on sale for $200 couple days ago.

yep, I ordered mine for 200 as well, gets here Thursday!

i called HP and they said that the coupon above does cannot be applied to this monitor (unless you want to buy a HP pc)

Great, thanks

Doesnt work for me when added to cart. Says it cannot be combined with other offers (sale price, im guessing?).

Ignore the message, it will still let you order it. I had the same thing happen. You'll still get free shipping.

It should be noted that the coupon is for $100 of the original price of $339.99, thus $239.99. Hope this helps.

I bought two Friday when they were $200. Delivered today via FedEx.

MAN THESE THINGS ARE SWEET!

Edit: Note they do not have speakers and are not VESA.

Got mine delivered for $218... $200 + $18 tax and %5 CB ($10) on discover. Excellent monitor for general use! Look elsewhere for the best gaming experience...on Hi-res

How good or bad would this be for photo editing? I currently have a Dell U2412M which is also an IPS panel.

Ordered one yesterday and it arrived today. Actually got Staples.com to price match it and let me use a $30 off $150 coupon. So it was $209+tax. Plus they give me back 5% in rewards so the net is $198.55. This monitor replaced my 2509m and the picture quality is a large leap forward. Using Adobe Creative Suite on it and it is amazing.

@AniGrumpy....Nice!

Got mine today and hooked it up to my Roku XDS, love it. Should be great for watching TV on as well as computing. Debating one whether or not to build an Intel NUC based system or buy a Dell Inspiron 17R SE laptop with a 1080p display and NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 2GB GDDR5. Wondering if the graphics card will allow for 1080p gaming with good frames rates on a game like Batman: Arkham City with high details.

I have a small bedroom so this eliminates my need to buy a TV since I can have a media center with TV functionality connected to this beauty.

AniGrumpy said:   Ordered one yesterday and it arrived today. Actually got Staples.com to price match it and let me use a $30 off $150 coupon. So it was $209+tax. Plus they give me back 5% in rewards so the net is $198.55. This monitor replaced my 2509m and the picture quality is a large leap forward. Using Adobe Creative Suite on it and it is amazing.

Did you order at B&m or Order online and have them PM?

Dup post. Sorry.

B&M Staples as well as B&M BestBuy declined to PM, so I called into Staples.com. Needed supervisor approval as operator was a little dim.

Great find! Picked up a couple, thanks!

very interesting that others can get it. well I tried pricematching from Staples.com did not work they said they do not honour other peoples coupons, but then I ordered it from HP to see what happens.

$254.99 with tax included....not bad I guess.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014