• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Use promo code GET15. Promo codes are entered at the end of the checkout process (last page).

Rakuten points can then be used as cash on a future purchase.

This is basically 15% off if you know a future purchase you can make and use the points on. You get the points in 14 days or so.
So, a $100 purchase would basically give you $15 off your next purchase.

Expires April 10 11:59 PDT

Member Summary

Rakuten Points
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

For some reason, foxcroft automatically reds every Rakuten deal.

I'm sure if he or she seeks appropriate counseling, this is an issue that can be overcome.

For those who are psychologically capable of handling the emotional rigors of "Cash Back", and are not rendered apoplectic with having to spend "free money" on "stuff" later, these deals can be excellent.

ugh, wish this had been around yesterday for the $20 off $50 code! although i don't know if you can stack on Buy.com, so maybe it's moot..

shahnm said:   For some reason, foxcroft automatically reds every Rakuten deal.

I'm sure if he or she seeks appropriate counseling, this is an issue that can be overcome.

For those who are psychologically capable of handling the emotional rigors of "Cash Back", and are not rendered apoplectic with having to spend "free money" on "stuff" later, these deals can be excellent.

Probably still sore over cancellation of a video card order years ago or cheated on a not-honored rebate for a flash drive.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014