• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Fleur de Sel Salted Milk and Dark Chocolate Covered Caramels, 32oz. @ woot! - $22.99
was $49.95
Shipping adds $5.00
Expires On: Apr 11, 2013 11:59pm

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary

Thanks OP.

Were it not for the 20 pounds of winter fat I'm now struggling to lose, I would probably bite.

Is this really a hot price (basically 50+ cents per piece if you factor in shipping)? Seems to me sea-salt caramels have become a bit of a commodity lately. I'm seeing them in a lot of grocery stores, especially the boutique places like Trader Joe's and Whole Foods. My local BJ's Wholesale Club has tubs of yummy dark chocolate sea salt caramels (and those became part of my winter fat layer around January). Can't remember the price but I think it was around $10 or less.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014