• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Gillette Mach3 Turbo Cartridges Retail 2-Pack of 8 - Total of 16 Cartridges Deal for $27.99 + free shipping

https://www.tanga.com/deals/475847927c/gillette-mach3-turbo-cart...

They cost about $2.80 per blade on WalMart etc. Best price I've seen on these since Black Friday season.

Tanga
See Tanga discounts that earn Up to 10.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Mach3 Turbo Cartridges
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I have always found the regular Mach3 blades last longer than the Turbo styles, especially the soap/aloe strips.

Can anyone compare performance of Gillette Mach3's vs. Harry's?

Anybody not buying their blades from greatrazors is doing themselves and the environment a disservice. Those cryotempered blades really do last 4+ times as long.
My beard hairs are tough, I look like a mountainman when I grow the beard out, but I haven't had the chance to grow it out in 4 years. Standard Mach 3s last me 5 shaves and these cryotempered suckers last 23 shaves or so, As soon as I feel the razor pulling on my hairs I switch blades. The blades last an extra week if I go in the sauna first prior to shaving.

Just a note to anyone buying razors online. A few years ago I found blades really cheap on eBay and purchased them. It turned out they were manufactured overseas. (I think the UK.) Needless to say, they were very poor quality and only got one or two shaves per razor. I would advise you to ask where the razors were manufactured before you purchase.

Awesome performance. 1 Cartridge last for 2-3 months.
Awesome quality and great price

Out of stock

Animalrob37 said:   Anybody not buying their blades from greatrazors is doing themselves and the environment a disservice. Those cryotempered blades really do last 4+ times as long.
My beard hairs are tough, I look like a mountainman when I grow the beard out, but I haven't had the chance to grow it out in 4 years. Standard Mach 3s last me 5 shaves and these cryotempered suckers last 23 shaves or so, As soon as I feel the razor pulling on my hairs I switch blades. The blades last an extra week if I go in the sauna first prior to shaving.

If they are so confident in their LONGER life, then why do we pay for shipping BOTH ways if not satisfied? Factoring in double shipping means that's a phony guarantee.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.