Barnard Hughes - Grandpa
Billy Wirth - Dwayne
Nori Morgan - Shelly

Member Summary

lost boys (28.28kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

love this movie. I already have this on dvd though and i doubt the blu-ray will look much better than an upconverted DVD?

Actually this review from DVD Talk is singing its praises:

Video:
The Lost Boys arrives on Blu-ray in a 1080p AVC encoded 2.40.1 anamorphic widescreen transfer that preserves the film's original theatrical aspect ratio and for a film that's now over two decades old, it looks pretty damn good. The source material was obviously in excellent shape as there's hardly any print damage or dirt on the picture to complain about. Color reproduction is excellent with the brighter colors really popping off of the screen at you. Detail is very strong throughout and three aren't any problems at all with mpeg compression artifacts or edge enhancement issues. This is a big step up from the standard definition release in terms of detail, clarity, colors, skin tones and, well, pretty much everything. The film looks great.

Nice! Goodbye lunch money! :-P

lost boys (102.78kB)
Disclaimer
OP, please add "Blu-ray" to the title. I wasn't sure what to expect...

Dotbody said:   OP, please add "Blu-ray" to the title. I wasn't sure what to expect...

...Because blu-ray makes it clear its not peter pan?

Love this movie too.

"Kill your brother. You'll feel better."

Trickracen said:   Dotbody said:   OP, please add "Blu-ray" to the title. I wasn't sure what to expect...

...Because blu-ray makes it clear its not peter pan?
Yes, actually. "The Lost Boys Blu-ray" says it's a movie titled 'The Lost Boys'. Just saying "The Lost Boys" means it could be stuffed animals, an MP3 album, etc.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014