$50 off $100 at Fleming's w/ AMEX (YMMV)

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2 345
  • Text Only
I still have $150 in actual Fleming's gift cards (not promos) and a $25 dining credit tied to my name at my local restaurant from a previous promotion. I'm trying to figure out the best way to maximize this, but I will likely just buy 2 $100 gift cards (and get $40 in promo bucks) between my wife and I and go from there, which will likely entail splurging on a very expensive bottle of wine to go with our dinner.

ElGuache said:   PaulBanks said:   Now through May 31, make a reservation online to dine at the new Beverly Hills location and receive a $50 dining credit.

Link

Just got my registration.

So, I will go into another Fleming's some time this week, and get the $120 gift cards, which I will be using at the time when my $20 gift card is valid, some time next month and get the $50 credit from Beverly Hills location when I go there. That would give me, provable a balance to go again some other time to another closer to my house.

As far as I can tell you will be unable to qualify for the dining credit by using the bonus card at the same time. "* $50 Dining Credit must be redeemed by 5/31/13 by using the reservation link above. Cannot be combined with other promotional offers or applied toward limited-time offers ("5 for $6 'til 7" menu). Limit one $50 Dining Credit per reservation, per check, per visit. $50 Dining Credit is valid in the main dining room at Fleming's Beverly HIlls only and may be redeemed for any purchase, including alcohol where permitted by state law. Not valid for tax, gratuity or gift card purchases." Gift card YES - Bonus card NO

wtjc said:   ElGuache said:   PaulBanks said:   Now through May 31, make a reservation online to dine at the new Beverly Hills location and receive a $50 dining credit.

Link

So, I will go into another Fleming's some time this week, and get the $120 gift cards, which I will be using at the time when my $20 gift card is valid, some time next month and get the $50 credit from Beverly Hills location when I go there. That would give me, provable a balance to go again some other time to another closer to my house.

As far as I can tell you will be unable to qualify for the dining credit by using the bonus card at the same time. "* $50 Dining Credit must be redeemed by 5/31/13 by using the reservation link above. Cannot be combined with other promotional offers or applied toward limited-time offers ("5 for $6 'til 7" menu). Limit one $50 Dining Credit per reservation, per check, per visit. $50 Dining Credit is valid in the main dining room at Fleming's Beverly HIlls only and may be redeemed for any purchase, including alcohol where permitted by state law. Not valid for tax, gratuity or gift card purchases." Gift card YES - Bonus card NO

This is the experience I have always had at Fleming's. Bonus cards are not able to be combined with reservation link discounts. You may get a manager who will override it, but YMMV.

Thanks OP. Got on all 3 cards. For those interested Roy's has a spring special for $25 off but it expires on 4.30.13. Still a good deal as $125 bill for $50.

Link

Also noticed that this is available via AMEX Twitter Sync.

https://sync.americanexpress.com/twitter/offerterms/F9A0956BDE70...

Just Tweet using #AmexFlemingsOffer

maximoney said:   Also noticed that this is available via AMEX Twitter Sync.

https://sync.americanexpress.com/twitter/offerterms/F9A0956BDE70...

Just Tweet using #AmexFlemingsOffer

It probably is the same offer, so can't double deep on it.

wtjc said:   ElGuache said:   PaulBanks said:   Now through May 31, make a reservation online to dine at the new Beverly Hills location and receive a $50 dining credit.

Link

As far as I can tell you will be unable to qualify for the dining credit by using the bonus card at the same time. "* $50 Dining Credit must be redeemed by 5/31/13 by using the reservation link above. Cannot be combined with other promotional offers or applied toward limited-time offers ("5 for $6 'til 7" menu). Limit one $50 Dining Credit per reservation, per check, per visit. $50 Dining Credit is valid in the main dining room at Fleming's Beverly HIlls only and may be redeemed for any purchase, including alcohol where permitted by state law. Not valid for tax,
gratuity or gift card purchases." Gift card YES - Bonus card NO

If that is the case, then I would use the bounus card for my second trip, at which point it will be ok.
So, with the gift card already having $50 back by AMEX and then $50 in credit, would be like getting dinner for free.

Sorry for any delay:

AMEX blue dining link: http://bluesavings.americanexpress.com/#/

Fleming’s $20 dining bonus promotion: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/gift-cards
(The bonus card and gift card I purchased this week were for use at all of there affiliated restaurants.)

Got this on my Hilton AMEX. Good stuff.

thanks perfect timing for anniversary coming up

wtjc said:   Better yet if you’re lucky and Flemings has a restaurant in your area you should be able to buy $100 gift card in Fleming'srestaurant only (not online – will not work)and use at any Bloomin' restaurant (Outback Steakhouse, Flemings, Bonefish Grill, Carrabba, Roys) not just Fleming’s http://www.bloominbrands.com/giftcards/ plus receive a $20 bonus card. Gift cards are good for any Bloomin’ brand restaurant but must be purchased in Fleming's restaurant only (not online for AMEX sync to work.) Bonus card cannot be used on day of purchase.

Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar Locations http://direct.where2getit.com/cwc/apps/w2gi.php?template=locator...
*To receive $20 Bonus Cards, Gift Cards must be purchased between 4/1/13 and 6/16/13. Bonus Cards are valid from 5/13/13 to 7/15/13. The $20 Bonus Card is a promotional card. THIS IS NOT A GIFT CARD. Bonus Cards are accepted at participating Bloomin' Brands restaurant locations in the United States. Gratuity, taxes and alcoholic beverages not included. Limit one card per visit, per table. No cash value. No replacement value if lost or stolen. No reproductions will be accepted. Not valid with any other discount offers. Will not carry an unused balance. Maximum 10 Bonus Cards per order.
You can find this offer and AMEX website or Facebook. I was able to sync both our cards (wife’s and mine)
Outback Steakhouse locations http://www.outback.com/restaurant/locations/
Carrabbas Italian Grill Locations http://www.carrabbas.com/Locator
Bonefish Grills Locations: http://www.bonefishgrill.com/Locator
Roys http://www.roysrestaurant.com/locations/

Holy crap my relatives are going to be so happy.

120 for flemings? That's a nice meal for 2.

dach2k3 said:   For those interested they are currently running the following offer as well (in Miami at least) until April 21st. Mind you I went for this offer a few yrs ago when it was a 3 course offering appetizer, main & dessert and it was terrible as well. The lobster bisque was ice cold, the filet was way overdone, and the hot apple tart was also ice cold. But here is the offer regardless. Good luck:

Had a similar experience at the Miami location. HORRIBLE. Definitely on the low end of all major steakhouses.

Anybody know if 500 is a sufficient credit score to get an AMEX?

Animalrob37 said:   Anybody know if 500 is a sufficient credit score to get an AMEX?

Seriously?

Animalrob37 said:   Anybody know if 500 is a sufficient credit score to get an AMEX?

Student application? Probably.

gloreglabert said:   Animalrob37 said:   Anybody know if 500 is a sufficient credit score to get an AMEX?

Seriously?

ok how about 600, Im rebuilding my credit. Its a slow process. I have only used cash for 5.5 years now.

AMEX GC, maybe.

Animalrob37 said:   gloreglabert said:   Animalrob37 said:   Anybody know if 500 is a sufficient credit score to get an AMEX?

Seriously?

ok how about 600, Im rebuilding my credit. Its a slow process. I have only used cash for 5.5 years now.

Do we hear 650 anyone ???

Does anyone know if I spend $90 on food and drinks, and with tax + tip taking the bill over $100, will I get the $50 credit? I've seen previous AMEX/restaurant promos, so hoping someone with experience can verify. Thanks in advance!

deetroit89 said:   Does anyone know if I spend $90 on food and drinks, and with tax + tip taking the bill over $100, will I get the $50 credit? I've seen previous AMEX/restaurant promos, so hoping someone with experience can verify. Thanks in advance!

according to a poster on SD: "I talked to AMEX rep today and they said for $100 it includes meal purchases and tax but not gratuity. Guess just to be safe I will go this route and follow AMEX rep. "

thriftmom22 said:   :

1) Use your AMEX Blue with the AMEX blue dining registration to get a $25 card for future use in dining room (no expiration/min purchase)

Love this!

Not able to register for this offer, says "sorry, the (customer service phone) number you entered is invalid." I tried both HH AMEX and Delta AMEX.

deetroit89 said:   Does anyone know if I spend $90 on food and drinks, and with tax + tip taking the bill over $100, will I get the $50 credit? I've seen previous AMEX/restaurant promos, so hoping someone with experience can verify. Thanks in advance! Unless I am missing something here ...... Just buy the $100 gift card. No tax, no tip, no question .... then use it any way you want plus get the $20 bonus card. You can use the gift card immediately, it's only the extra $20 bonus you have to wait 24hrs and then it can include tax and tip.

Does anyone know if you can go into an Outback or Bonefish and buy the giftcard there to qualify for this offer or do you have to buy it in a Flemings?

niniss said:   thriftmom22 said:   :

1) Use your AMEX Blue with the AMEX blue dining registration to get a $25 card for future use in dining room (no expiration/min purchase)

Love this!

Not able to register for this offer, says "sorry, the (customer service phone) number you entered is invalid." I tried both HH AMEX and Delta AMEX.

It has to be one of the AMEX blue cards to use the blue savings program.

jakejames6 said:   Does anyone know if you can go into an Outback or Bonefish and buy the giftcard there to qualify for this offer or do you have to buy it in a Flemings? Flemings only.

I have never been to Flemings. About how much does a meal cost there (with no alcoholic drinks)? What is the range?

MrVietnam said:   I have never been to Flemings. About how much does a meal cost there (with no alcoholic drinks)? What is the range?

$6 for the happy hour bar menu (bacon cheeseburger with fries is a great deal for $6) to $50-$60 for a la carte steak + salad + side+ desert. Depends on the steak.
They also run regular seasonal deals. Like 29.99 on Sunday nights for prime rib + salad+side+desert. Looks like the current seasonal offer is:

"Happiness is a double entrée of our signature Filet Mignon and luscious North Atlantic Lobster, your choice of steamy hot French Onion Soup or our icy cold New Wedge salad, and a savory side of spaghetti squash, all for just $37.95."

thriftmom22 said:   niniss said:   thriftmom22 said:   :

Love this!

It has to be one of the AMEX blue cards to use the blue savings program.

Thanks. Took me a while to realize that none of my AMEX cards (total 5) is "blue card."

My wife and I usually get out the door for $150-$200, just depending on what wine we get. Chicken/steak entrees run $30-$50, soups, salads, sides and desserts are all about $10 each. Factor in a bit more if you get any seafood apps or additions to your entree. The real deal is the happy hour in the bar, but the bonus cards are not valid there, however, gift cards obviously will work in the bar. Depending on your location, finding room in the bar may be next to impossible though...

You should be able to go to the website, find your location and download a PDF menu from there that shows prices.

Dinner for 2 without booze should be doable for about $120. The sides and apps are expensive. It is easy to order too much food.

Premier rewards gold card w/$175AF you'd think I'd have at least one decent offer on there.

thanks for the info! is there a link for the $50 credit after $100? did I miss it in an earlier post?

mca420 said:   thanks for the info! is there a link for the $50 credit after $100? did I miss it in an earlier post?Twitter; https://sync.americanexpress.com/twitter/offerterms/F9A0956BDE70...

MisterEd said:   deetroit89 said:   Does anyone know if I spend $90 on food and drinks, and with tax + tip taking the bill over $100, will I get the $50 credit? I've seen previous AMEX/restaurant promos, so hoping someone with experience can verify. Thanks in advance! Unless I am missing something here ...... Just buy the $100 gift card. No tax, no tip, no question .... then use it any way you want plus get the $20 bonus card. You can use the gift card immediately, it's only the extra $20 bonus you have to wait 24hrs and then it can include tax and tip.Bonus card cannot be used until 5/13. Bonus card excludes tax and tip.

What are the restrictions on the bonus card?

Purchases to qualify for bonus card occur between April 1, 2013 and June 16, 2013.
Valid for redemption: May 13, 2013 – July 15, 2013.
Card is valid for redemption on following visit, not redeemable at time of qualified gift card purchase.
Card cannot be used for alcohol, tax or gratuity.
Not valid with any other discount offer.
Limit of one card per visit, per table.
This card will not carry a future balance.
No cash value.
Lost or stolen cards will not be replaced.
Reproductions will not be accepted.
Valid at any Bloomin’ Brands location in the United States, excluding all airport locations

cool. I got my first red. Sorry, I should've been more specific. Is there a link to sign up for the $50 credit after $100 for those of us without twitter? (I saw the twitter link the first time around)

mca420 said:   cool. I got my first red. Sorry, I should've been more specific. Is there a link to sign up for the $50 credit after $100 for those of us without twitter? (I saw the twitter link the first time around)No, but I have seen posts where you can call AMEX and get the offer added.

mca420 said:   cool. I got my first red. Sorry, I should've been more specific. Is there a link to sign up for the $50 credit after $100 for those of us without twitter? (I saw the twitter link the first time around)

99.9% of the answers are already in the above posts
But since your new - Go to AMEX website and look under "my offers" or go to facebook and search for "American Express sync"

Much thanks to both of you for your help. I will be taking the lady there for our anniversary

How can I tell which of AMEX cards is synced?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014