$50 off $100 at Fleming's w/ AMEX (YMMV)

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 123 4 5
  • Text Only
We had a GREAT meal tonight, for a discounted price, thanks OP! Best deal is online reservations, get lobster tail + filet, soup or salad, and a side, $37.95. Nashville didn't over cook steaks, and the Molten Choc cake was a great dessert.

Thanks OP

Just sent a tweet for a secondary card. The max has been reached. DEAD!

Kev

CRKev said:   Just sent a tweet for a secondary card. The max has been reached. DEAD!

Kev

Yep, dead for new cards that haven't been registered....can still do the deal on registered cards that haven't had the purchase made yet.

Just went and picked up the $100gc (Palo Alto, CA). Instead of the $20 bonus card, they gave me a $25 bonus card - it doesn't mention a start date and it just says expires 5/30. Guess I got lucky?

Yuyak said:   Just went and picked up the $100gc (Palo Alto, CA). Instead of the $20 bonus card, they gave me a $25 bonus card - it doesn't mention a start date and it just says expires 5/30. Guess I got lucky?
I guess you did, I just picked up mine at Rancho Cucamonga, and they gave me the $20 bonus card.

jimbocobb said:   CRKev said:   Just sent a tweet for a secondary card. The max has been reached. DEAD!

Kev

Yep, dead for new cards that haven't been registered....can still do the deal on registered cards that haven't had the purchase made yet.

This is utterly confusing. Is it dead for anyone who had not synched already, specifically for this deal or just in general?

Would be nice if people did not quadruple dip but I understand that some people will take deals to the max, no matter what the terms state or for consideration of those that would very much like to actually follow the stated terms. - E

OP, please update that the deal is dead/closed for new registration (since those who signed up can still get in on it).

ElGuache said:   Yuyak said:   Just went and picked up the $100gc (Palo Alto, CA). Instead of the $20 bonus card, they gave me a $25 bonus card - it doesn't mention a start date and it just says expires 5/30. Guess I got lucky?
I guess you did, I just picked up mine at Rancho Cucamonga, and they gave me the $20 bonus card.

walnut creek CA gave me $20 card also.

Picked the $100 on Friday (+$20 Promo Card)
$50 credited to AMEX account today.

That's impressive.

Thanks, it is a good deal for us.

Had this deal showing on both AMEX cards earlier this week...but now it's gone. Guess I snoozed and I loozed.

Wife and kids had an amazing time at this restaurant tonight.

It was her birthday so it worked out great for us.
Top notch restaurant!

I was planning on FWFing it all the way to the bank on this one but the food, atmosphere and service was so good that I blew past my self imposed $100 GC limit easily. I made reservations online letting them know that it was the Mrs' birthday. When we got there they gave her a card with everyone's signature on it! From the manager on down. That was a touch of class I have never even heard of.

Well into our meal the Head Chef came out with a lobster tail in hand and said... "I noticed your lobster tail was looking a little small." We offered it to the birthday girl and she was grinning ear too ear. So impressed was she that she was taking pics of the scenery, of us and the food and posting it on Facebook.

Manager came over and talked to the kids. When she mentioned her name one of them said "Hey you signed my mommy's birthday card!"
Priceless.

On top of that, we got a $25 bonus card instead of the $20 one.

Food was top notch as well.

One word of advice. Save room for the desert because that Lava cake is ... indescribable.
Wifey doesn't like cakes and sweets at all but she was engorging herself with it.
Super light and fluffy.
Fudge warm and delicious.
Ice cream and whip cream were like the best homemade stuff you ever had.

I dont know about your neck of the woods but, for Atlanta, this place is the Creme de la Creme.

Wow, I bought on Sunday, credit posted Tuesday! Thanks AMEX.

hariseldon said:   Picked the $100 on Friday (+$20 Promo Card)
$50 credited to AMEX account today.

That's impressive.

yes very fast for me too. bought it sunday, see credit on Tuesday.

thriftmom22 said:   With this deal if you really want to be crafty with one $100 gift card purchase in store you can get:

1) Use your AMEX Blue with the AMEX blue dining registration to get a $25 card for future use in dining room (no expiration/min purchase)
2) $50 bill credit through this credit direct to card
3) Get the $20 treat card good for dining from 5/13/13 through 7/13/13

Love this!

Thanks op & thriftmom22. I already got the $20 promo card & the $50 credit posted on the 19th. Do they mail the $25 blue dining giftcard?

DeltaSigChi4 said:   jimbocobb said:   CRKev said:   Just sent a tweet for a secondary card. The max has been reached. DEAD!

Kev

This is utterly confusing. Is it dead for anyone who had not synched already, specifically for this deal or just in general?

Would be nice if people did not quadruple dip but I understand that some people will take deals to the max, no matter what the terms state or for consideration of those that would very much like to actually follow the stated terms. - E

As long as you've already synced you can use the deal up to the expiration date. I specifically asked AMEX when the terms of the deal were not showing on my profile.

sackoloot said:   thriftmom22 said:   With this deal if you really want to be crafty with one $100 gift card purchase in store you can get:

1) Use your AMEX Blue with the AMEX blue dining registration to get a $25 card for future use in dining room (no expiration/min purchase)

Love this!

Thanks op & thriftmom22. I already got the $20 promo card & the $50 credit posted on the 19th. Do they mail the $25 blue dining giftcard?

Answering my own question here.

(terms and conditions)
Fleming's:
Cardmember must enroll in the offer with a Blue from American Express®, Blue Cash® from American Express, Blue Cash EverydaySM, Blue Cash PreferredSM, Blue Sky from American Express®, or Blue Sky Preferred from American Express® Card and charge all purchases with the enrolled Card. Cardmember may enroll more than one Card in the offer, but charges on individual enrolled Cards may not be combined. To enroll in the offer, visit AmericanExpress.com/bluedining. Card account must be active and in good standing at the time of enrollment, the time of the purchases and the time of the Fleming's Dining Card fulfillment. Offer applies to purchases made at Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar restaurant locations. Offer does not apply to online purchases. To be eligible to receive a $25 Fleming's Dining Card, the Cardmember must be enrolled in this offer prior to their first purchase and must spend a minimum of $100 in one transaction at any Fleming's location. Only one Dining Card can be earned for each purchase transaction. Offer valid from 7/01/10 to 6/30/13 and is combinable with other offers. Offer is subject to change without notice. The Fleming's Dining Card will be mailed to the Cardmember's address within 4-6 weeks of completing the purchase. The Fleming's Dining Card cannot be redeemed for cash, except as provided by state or federal law. The Fleming's Dining Card will not be replaced if lost or stolen. See the back of the Fleming's Dining Card for additional terms and conditions.

Did this deal with my COSTCO AMEX card; got the $100 gift certificate AND the $20 extra - and the $50 credit from AMEX showed within three days. Great deal, OP! You da MAN!

Bump

OFFER expires 5/24/2013.

OFFER DETAILS
Get a one-time $50 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $100 or more in-store at Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar by 5/24/2013.

Finally got a chance to make it to a Fleming's and redeem this offer. My wife and I each purchased $100 gift cards and got the $20 bonus card as well. By the time we made it back out to the parking garage, we had already received e-mails from AMEX.

As a tip, most Fleming's typically don't open until 4 or 4:30 for dinner. However, even if they don't advertise as being open for lunch, there is usually someone there during the day who can process gift cards. I'd call before going though just to be sure.

Tweeting is a dead deal. No more registrations for the $50 statement. Called AMEX today and doesn't matter supposedly if sync or not. If you didn't tweet it before, you're not getting the credit.

Ignatzs said:   Tweeting is a dead deal. No more registrations for the $50 statement. Called AMEX today and doesn't matter supposedly if sync or not. If you didn't tweet it before, you're not getting the credit.
I'm confused by your post, but you might be more confused than me regarding the offer in general. There were multiple ways to sign up for the offer when it became available, including twitter as well as syncing your card via FB. Those two methods were distinct from each other, and both are long since dead in terms of being able to sign up for the offer. But if one signed up via whatever means and got confirmation, the offer is valid until 5/24 to be used/claimed.

I signed up the day the offer became available, but have not had a chance to make the purchase yet. I intend to do so this week and am confident that the offer acknowledgement will appear right away as others have stated.

Does anyone know if you are able to call a restaurant and have one mailed to you AND if that will qualify. That way you don't have to go to the restaurant and it could be processed through the restaurant as opposed to online. The nearest location to me is 45 miles away.

belfree said:   Does anyone know if you are able to call a restaurant and have one mailed to you AND if that will qualify. That way you don't have to go to the restaurant and it could be processed through the restaurant as opposed to online. The nearest location to me is 45 miles away.

This is YMMV as to whether they will do it. Someone at SD had it done for them, but most of the time they will tell you to buy it online, which won't qualify.

Yes yoregano, if you tweeted earlier, and even if not yet used, the deal is good for you. If those who try to tweet today expect something, they shouldn't.

Ignatzs said:   Yes yoregano, if you tweeted earlier, and even if not yet used, the deal is good for you. If those who try to tweet today expect something, they shouldn't.
I didn't tweet. I synched via the offer on FB. If your point is simply that the offer is dead for people to sign up for NOW, then, well… DUH! The offer has been dead in that regard for weeks.

Am I missing something else, or are you waking up from a very long nap?

This thread technically should be moved to Expired Deals since no one can get it now, and those that already signed up either have redeemed it or should know the expiration date. (Thread was moved shortly after I posted this.)

Just received my $25 bonus card from AMEX Blue Dining for spending $100+ at Fleming's. A flimsy piece of laminated paper, but I'll take it assuming I can use it before the end of June

T&C's on the card:
* Expires 6/30/2013
* May be redeemed for any dining purchase, including alcohol where permitted by state law
* Valid only in the main dining room
* May not be used with other promotional offers
* One dining card per check
* Cannot be used for tax or gratuity, or gift card purchases.

Floydian said:   Just received my $25 bonus card from AMEX Blue Dining for spending $100+ at Fleming's. A flimsy piece of laminated paper, but I'll take it assuming I can use it before the end of June

T&C's on the card:
* Expires 6/30/2013
* May be redeemed for any dining purchase, including alcohol where permitted by state law
* Valid only in the main dining room
* May not be used with other promotional offers
* One dining card per check
* Cannot be used for tax or gratuity, or gift card purchases.

I got mine today as well. It seems to be very similar to the promotional dining credits you can get by making various reservations online. And it seems that you cannot use this in conjunction with those other promos, and also doesn't seem like you can stack these. UGhhh... I wish these were normal gift cards

jplee3 said:   

I got mine today as well. It seems to be very similar to the promotional dining credits you can get by making various reservations online. And it seems that you cannot use this in conjunction with those other promos, and also doesn't seem like you can stack these. UGhhh... I wish these were normal gift cards

I usually use a promo cards toward the bar tab while i wait for my table. then I can use a second one to pay the meal bill. You just have to make sure to settle your bar tab before going to the table, otherwise they will just transfer the bill and you can only use one promo card instead of two

freakinout said:   jplee3 said:   

I usually use a promo cards toward the bar tab while i wait for my table. then I can use a second one to pay the meal bill. You just have to make sure to settle your bar tab before going to the table, otherwise they will just transfer the bill and you can only use one promo card instead of two

Nice... not sure how that would work out though since we made reservations (we'd be seated right away). Guess we can always just go earlier than the reservations, or go back to Flemings during Happy Hour or whatever. Although, we're not big drinkers. Maybe I'll just give these away, or *trade* for cash (not sell!) LOL

sackoloot said:   sackoloot said:   thriftmom22 said:   With this deal if you really want to be crafty with one $100 gift card purchase in store you can get:

Love this!

Answering my own question here.

(terms and conditions)
Fleming's:
Cardmember must enroll in the offer with a Blue from American Express®, Blue Cash® from American Express, Blue Cash EverydaySM, Blue Cash PreferredSM, Blue Sky from American Express®, or Blue Sky Preferred from American Express® Card and charge all purchases with the enrolled Card. Cardmember may enroll more than one Card in the offer, but charges on individual enrolled Cards may not be combined. To enroll in the offer, visit AmericanExpress.com/bluedining. Card account must be active and in good standing at the time of enrollment, the time of the purchases and the time of the Fleming's Dining Card fulfillment. Offer applies to purchases made at Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar restaurant locations. Offer does not apply to online purchases. To be eligible to receive a $25 Fleming's Dining Card, the Cardmember must be enrolled in this offer prior to their first purchase and must spend a minimum of $100 in one transaction at any Fleming's location. Only one Dining Card can be earned for each purchase transaction. Offer valid from 7/01/10 to 6/30/13 and is combinable with other offers. Offer is subject to change without notice. The Fleming's Dining Card will be mailed to the Cardmember's address within 4-6 weeks of completing the purchase. The Fleming's Dining Card cannot be redeemed for cash, except as provided by state or federal law. The Fleming's Dining Card will not be replaced if lost or stolen. See the back of the Fleming's Dining Card for additional terms and conditions.

Hmmm, so I wonder if you print that out and bring it in if they'll take another $25 off. I guess it couldn't hurt to try, although you'll probably get some dirty looks and smack-talking about how cheap you are behind your back. Of course, the sentence following that in bold states that the offer is subject to change.

So know body that went to Fleming's got:

1) Reserved a table online get $25 credit deduction off bill.

2) Used the $100 GC from Flemings.

3) Used the $20 Bonus card.

4) Used the $25 AMEX Blue card promo code.

Total of $50 out of pocket and get $170 worth of food and drinks.

LocalMotion said:   So know body that went to Fleming's got:

Very, very unlikely they would let you combine 1, 3 and 4. In fact, I believe it would require a manager override.

BMRisko said:   LocalMotion said:   So know body that went to Fleming's got:

Very, very unlikely they would let you combine 1, 3 and 4. In fact, I believe it would require a manager override.

Just want to know if anyone got more than $125 for food/drinks BESIDES going to the bar first or after and using the $20 bonus or the $25 AMEX code.

http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/mothersday

Q:Any $25 off deals/ online reservation link to go along with it?

anyone know if moms day GC is all day or for brunch only...

Order over the phone with a local restaurant -

I can confirm that this works. I called a restaurant (not the corp office) and purchased a gift card over the phone. I told them that it had to show a local address to be able to be reimbursed on an expense account.

AMEX credit was already issued. Purchased on 5/6 credit appears on statement on 5/10.

They did not charge anything to mail it to me.

It included the FREE $20 Bonus Card as well

This will help if you are getting down to the wire and don't think that you can make it to the actual restaurant.

belfree said:   Order over the phone with a local restaurant -

I can confirm that this works. I called a restaurant (not the corp office) and purchased a gift card over the phone. I told them that it had to show a local address to be able to be reimbursed on an expense account.

AMEX credit was already issued. Purchased on 5/6 credit appears on statement on 5/10.

They did not charge anything to mail it to me.

It included the FREE $20 Bonus Card as well

This will help if you are getting down to the wire and don't think that you can make it to the actual restaurant.

Thanks.

There is no bar code for $25 bonus card. So I guess it can only be used at Fleming's instead of other restaurants, like Outback, right?

vickh said:   http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/mothersday

Q:Any $25 off deals/ online reservation link to go along with it?

did this today... What a deal! Bought mothersday special+ tuna small plate-$25 off coupon= $30+tip OTD!! charged to my nearly free GC.....

+ $25GC for next time. Anyone use that GC + $25 online booking credit ??

Thx OP!!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014