$50 off $100 at Fleming's w/ AMEX (YMMV)

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1234 5
  • Text Only
freakinout said:   jplee3 said:   

I got mine today as well. It seems to be very similar to the promotional dining credits you can get by making various reservations online. And it seems that you cannot use this in conjunction with those other promos, and also doesn't seem like you can stack these. UGhhh... I wish these were normal gift cards

I usually use a promo cards toward the bar tab while i wait for my table. then I can use a second one to pay the meal bill. You just have to make sure to settle your bar tab before going to the table, otherwise they will just transfer the bill and you can only use one promo card instead of two

Will they let us use the promo card in the bar area as the terms say it must be used in the main dining area?

$25 bonus card from AMEX Blue Dining for spending $100+ at Fleming's
T&C's on the card:
* Expires 6/30/2013
* May be redeemed for any dining purchase, including alcohol where permitted by state law
* Valid only in the main dining room
* May not be used with other promotional offers
* One dining card per check
* Cannot be used for tax or gratuity, or gift card purchases.

norahs said:   freakinout said:   jplee3 said:   

I got mine today as well. It seems to be very similar to the promotional dining credits you can get by making various reservations online. And it seems that you cannot use this in conjunction with those other promos, and also doesn't seem like you can stack these. UGhhh... I wish these were normal gift cards

I usually use a promo cards toward the bar tab while i wait for my table. then I can use a second one to pay the meal bill. You just have to make sure to settle your bar tab before going to the table, otherwise they will just transfer the bill and you can only use one promo card instead of two

Will they let us use the promo card in the bar area as the terms say it must be used in the main dining area?

T&C's on the card:
* Expires 6/30/2013
* May be redeemed for any dining purchase, including alcohol where permitted by state law

Can this be used at Outback?

would they allow to use 2 bonus cards at the same time at Carraba's?

vickh said:   thriftmom22 said:   With this deal if you really want to be crafty with one $100 gift card purchase in store you can get:

1) Use your AMEX Blue with the AMEX blue dining registration to get a $25 card !

link?

Have to register.

http://www.americanexpress.com/bluedining

vickh said:   vickh said:   thriftmom22 said:   With this deal if you really want to be crafty with one $100 gift card purchase in store you can get:

1) Use your AMEX Blue with the AMEX blue dining registration to get a $25 card !

link?

Have to register.

http://www.americanexpress.com/bluedining
One of mine came up not eligible

if u buy the 100 gc, do u have to ask for the 20GC
does everybody know about that promotion?

thanks again for this deal. Bought $100 gift card and used that entire amount on a mothers day dinner than same day and got a $25GC in return because they did not have anymore $20 cards. I was not impressed in their steak though... the rib eye didnt taste dry aged at all. Easily my least favorite steak I have had at an upper tier steakhouse.

frank10b said:   if u buy the 100 gc, do u have to ask for the 20GC
does everybody know about that promotion?

I sat down for dinner and asked the waiter if i could purchase a $100GC. He immediately announced I will get a $20GC with that purchase.

I went to Outback Steakhouse tonight and tried to use my $25 Flemings GC but the staff didn't know what to do with it. The card doesn't have a code on it so there was nothing for them to enter into their system. On the card it also said "Valid at Flemings only." The waiter acknowlegded that they were the same company but had no idea how to redeem it at Outback.

While I could have asked him to ask the manager about it I didn't want to do that until I was checked back to see if anyone had actually used this card at a resturant other than Flemings...

Anyone care to confirm???

TIA

KYBOSH said:   I went to Outback Steakhouse tonight and tried to use my $25 Flemings GC but the staff didn't know what to do with it. The card doesn't have a code on it so there was nothing for them to enter into their system. On the card it also said "Valid at Flemings only." The waiter acknowlegded that they were the same company but had no idea how to redeem it at Outback.

While I could have asked him to ask the manager about it I didn't want to do that until I was checked back to see if anyone had actually used this card at a resturant other than Flemings...

Anyone care to confirm???

TIA

I came to this thread to ask this exact same question. Looking at the wording on the cert I am not sure if the $25 cert that was sent via the Blue Dining program can be used at any other restaurant than Flemings.

Anyone know?

I tried to use the $25 bonus card at Outback, and was told it's Flemings only.

I went to Flemings to use the $25 promo card before it expired. The manager was walking around handing out $25 promo cards. Then the waiter brings over an ipad, and asks me to signup for a $20 dining credit. The receipt had a survey for another $25 dining credit. I assume these cannot be combined. Wow! I think Flemings is hurting for business.

norahs said:   freakinout said:   jplee3 said:   

T&C's on the card:
* Expires 6/30/2013

Just got my $25 (flimsy) bonus card today. Mine doesn't specifically state any expiration on the card. Didn't mention "main dining room" nor "other promo offers". On the accompanying literature, there's a mention of 6/30/13, but i'm assuming it's the end date of the promotion to be eligible for the $25 bonus card.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.