• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
From SD, thanks zubar

Express.com $40 off $40+ with code 2020

http://www.express.com/

shipping is $8 unless over $125

EXPRESS
See EXPRESS discounts that earn 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

express
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Called express yesterday when I could not see the discount on my cart, they said the code is third party n not theirs so... (more)

vasudhamodi (Apr. 12, 2013 @ 6:19p) |

Just got my cancellation email. Womp womp.... They didn't even list a reason in the email, only "Contact Customer Servi... (more)

horspowr1001 (Apr. 13, 2013 @ 2:17a) |

got cancellation email...such a waste of time..

greenearth (Apr. 13, 2013 @ 11:41a) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Super hot, sale items are going fast! In for 2 v-necks for just over $10 shipped

Site is getting hammered! Got 2 ties and a belt for just over $10 shipped, thanks OP!

The website is so slow right now. Please don't go on it if you are not shopping. lol

Op your a star....although I think they might have just pulled that code. Site was slooooow but eventually my order went through....question is, will they actually process this? Don't want to be a downer, but seems too good to be true :-/

I can't even get an account created.

Placed an order, but not sure if it got through. Site pooped out and I never got to a confirmation page, and have not received a confirmation email (but my cc was authorized). Can anyone say how quickly they send the confirmation email.

Uh so I just went into the recent orders in my account and the coupon has disappeared and is saying my order total is now $51. My confirmation page did have the correct order total. Did this happen to anyone else?

Edit: Also coupon code is now showing as invalid when in the cart. Looks like it's dead

Finally got 2 polos, and 2 pairs of socks for $10.54 shipped. Thanks, OP! Now the waiting game, to see if any of these orders actually ship...

horspowr1001 said:   Uh so I just went into the recent orders in my account and the coupon has disappeared and is saying my order total is now $51. My confirmation page did have the correct order total. Did this happen to anyone else?
Yes, mine shows the same.

EDIT: My c/c was authorized at the discounted price, however. Dunno how this is going to play out. Printed my order confirmation to PDF for evidence.

Placed order - no confirmation received..
Keeping my fingers crossed..

its not working any more! initially it was...but now its gone!

mvkkreddy said:   its not working any more! initially it was...but now its gone!
Perhaps you are lucky. They may try to overcharge those of us who got in on it...

kenbenobi said:   mvkkreddy said:   its not working any more! initially it was...but now its gone!
Perhaps you are lucky. They may try to overcharge those of us who got in on it...

i did not place any though since the site was damm Slow....and now i see its gone !

code no longer works. Other are reporting that they are canceling without notifing

Obviously it's nowhere near as good of a discount, but code 8022 works (for now) for $15 off $30. Not bad of a deal for some of the sale items. Still got my fingers crossed for the first order since they charged my credit card the correct amount.

Edit: Got an order confirmation email with the correct total...we'll see if they ship.

Code is not applying..

Its not working, It shows promo code 2020 added but does not give any discount when I review order. Maybe its for new accounts only. I made mine in Dec 2012.

Edit: 8033 adds just fine, but $40 off sounded better

from what others have said, the code should have been like 40off200 instead of 40

dead !!

Stunner2xx said:   code no longer works. Other are reporting that they are canceling without notifing
Yep:
You have no orders in your Order History.

Im ok with the deal being dead, I went there just to look, they don't have even one thing I would consider getting, I felt gay just looking at the underwear, what guy wants to see a bunch of half naked dudes in underwear just to pick out the colors you want? Who is their target demographic anyway? Just my 2 cents.

Express is also having extra 30% off clearance.

Seriously dude...I was looking for underwear at Amazon the other day and thought the same thing. Just put it on a mannequin.
That being said I just had an idea...going to go bra shopping now.

Animalrob37 said:   Im ok with the deal being dead, I went there just to look, they don't have even one thing I would consider getting, I felt gay just looking at the underwear, what guy wants to see a bunch of half naked dudes in underwear just to pick out the colors you want? Who is their target demographic anyway? Just my 2 cents.

Called express yesterday when I could not see the discount on my cart, they said the code is third party n not theirs so even if someone Went all the way to confirmation, the order would get cancelled.
Hope that helps

Just got my cancellation email. Womp womp.... They didn't even list a reason in the email, only "Contact Customer Service"

got cancellation email...such a waste of time..

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014