• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Saw this over at SD...

link

$80 rebate

Sorry it's only 1080p, not 4k...

Tiger Direct
See Tiger Direct coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

SE501TS (16.46kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

if only it were 120hz

icecube said:   Sorry it's only 1080p, not 4k...

Ha, have we entered the age where this comment will be the new "No HDMI?"

JoeRocket said:   if only it were 120hz

Are you f**k!n$ kidding me? 50" LED HDTV for $400, and you're complaining that it's not a $750 TV? Good Lord, kids these days ...

Just an FYI, 120Hz don't mean shiz in most circumstances, just sayin.

Edit: BTW, Here's your $800 120hz TV :P

Nice price, but 2 very poor reviews on TD, 1 great review on Amazon.

If it's anything like the Seiki 24" I had the return the other month ... stay away! Just my 2 cents.

Price is right, but I passed because of the thickness (4.2")...

icecube said:   Price is right, but I passed because of the thickness (4.2")...

Damn, can that be right?

tooloud said:   icecube said:   Price is right, but I passed because of the thickness (4.2")...

Damn, can that be right?


Yup. 4.2" thick. At that size, I think it would be a plasma! wow. and its heavy too! Must be made of depleted uranium!

But hey, its $399

I got the Seiki 50" LED HDTV last BF for $200 and it is 120Hz. So even though the quality is below average you should not shame someone for asking for 50" and 120Hz at that price.
Oh, and i somewhat agree that 120Hz doesn't matter much anyway.
As an unexpected bonus, that Seiki handles PC output nicely.

This TV looks like a better option for the same money AR . still thick as hell but plenty of reviews to check

xkayos said:   This TV looks like a better option for the same money AR . still thick as hell but plenty of reviews to check

The Sceptre isn't LED fyi.

I got a 47" 60 Hz Seiki on BF for $300...absolutely love it. Picture is great and agree with the poster that said it handles PC well.

$34.83 to ship it

shipping is $40.72 to CA in my cart. Is that correct, seems a bit much?

How are people getting shipping for $14? Price will drop down later in the purchase ?

I'm with the other poster; go with the sceptre 50 inch for the same price. I've had sceptre before, and it's reliable and I liked their remote; not too many buttons. I prefer a simpler design since I don't have any other items to run off it.

corba said:   xkayos said:   This TV looks like a better option for the same money AR . still thick as hell but plenty of reviews to check

The Sceptre isn't LED fyi.


I can read , rather have a working lcd in a year than a paperweight

xkayos said:   corba said:   xkayos said:   This TV looks like a better option for the same money AR . still thick as hell but plenty of reviews to check

The Sceptre isn't LED fyi.


I can read , rather have a working lcd in a year than a paperweight


yea, that is why i wouldn't buy either of these...

i have a 47" LG LCD, uses 230 watts, heats up my theater room, probly ends up costing hundred$ more over lifetime of TV for not only the TV, but also for the air conditioning to cool the house. note: if i turn the BACKLIGHT down to 50%, watts goes down to 120 (like the Sceptre).

I also have a 50" LED, 77 watts w/BACKLIGHT on 100%

The LG is getting kicked out of my theater room, anybody want to buy a non-LED from me?

corba said:   xkayos said:   corba said:   xkayos said:   This TV looks like a better option for the same money AR . still thick as hell but plenty of reviews to check

The Sceptre isn't LED fyi.


I can read , rather have a working lcd in a year than a paperweight


yea, that is why i wouldn't buy either of these...

i have a 47" LG LCD, uses 230 watts, heats up my theater room, probly ends up costing hundred$ more over lifetime of TV for not only the TV, but also for the air conditioning to cool the house. note: if i turn the BACKLIGHT down to 50%, watts goes down to 120 (like the Sceptre).

I also have a 50" LED, 77 watts w/BACKLIGHT on 100%

The LG is getting kicked out of my theater room, anybody want to buy a non-LED from me?


After that glowing review? Sure, I'll take it off your hands for $50. But, please note that I accept cash only. No checks, please .



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014