• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
A $10 off $20 coupon is needed for this deal.

Office Depot has the SanDisk SDCZ60-032G-A11 Cruzer Slide 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive for $20.00 this week (expires on 4/13).

link

If you have one of those SurPrize coupons issued in March, you can check them here.

Most of them will be $10 off $20 good till 4/30 and good for technology items as well.

So the final price of the drive will be $10.

Office Depot
See Office Depot coupons that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

SDCZ60-032G-A11
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

So, if I understand your post, IF I happen to have a coupon that I can no longer get, I can buy pretty much ANYTHING... and you happen to be pointing out that one of those things is a flash drive. Did I miss anything?

Don't think it's worth posting on it's own as pretty much anything ~$20 is good for the $10 off surprize coupons. That being said, there's no reason to complain just because you never bothered to get the widely available coupons the last couple of months.

Someone lock this thread. You dont post deals for things that require a pre-existing ymmv coupon for a small amount of people that could be used on anything in the store lolol. Come on now....

Why not just list every item in the store and make a new thread for it saying its $10 off lol.

fallengod said:   Why not just list every item in the store and make a new thread for it saying its $10 off lol.

Is that how you get banned from fatwallet?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014